the day all together

The next day we all go for dinner. They reserved this massive table in a fancy restaurant and me and Tom are obviously excited. After a long day of work for Tom, he deserves a break to hang out. We are laying on the couch relaxing for a minute before we need to start to get ready for dinner. As we notice the time, I jump to my feet.

"You have a shower and I will pick my outfit," I say pulling Tom up by the hand so he towers over me, he bends down and gives me a kiss.

"Love you precious," Tom says cupping my face.

"24/7, now shower," I say laughing as I push him into the bathroom then shut the door. I walk to my room and pick out a short dark green dress that has a laced back. I know Tom is going to love the colour and it goes with my bag so why not. I also pick out Tom's outfit, I go for a black suit like always, he has nothing else so it isn't hard to pick. I lay out our outfits and pair some short black heels with mine and some black shoes with his. Perfect, I think to myself.

Tom finally comes out of the shower and looks at the bed and kisses me on the forehead. 

"Loving the colour," He says as I laugh at him, his hair all spiky. Tom then pushes me into the bathroom telling me

"Shower time,"

I get in the shower and wash my hair ready for the dinner. I then exit the shower to see Tom in his suit that I laid out for him. I dry off and put my dress on having help from Tom doing up the back, which, of course, he is very happy to do. I do my make-up and hair.

"Hey one more thing you need," Tom says with something behind his back. I tilt my head in confusion and raise an eyebrow.

"And what's that Mr Hiddleston?" I say jokingly whilst fixing his tie and smoothing down his spiky hair.  

"This," He says bringing my bracelet from behind his back. It goes perfectly with the outfit, gold and green. I take it from him and put it on.

"I look like the girl version of Loki or Loki's wife," I say making Tom laugh. He snakes his arm around my waist and we head off to meet the others. We get into the taxi and look out the window and talk about everything we see.

"I am so happy, that you came with me," Tom says looking at me playing with my hair. 

"I don't think I could've lasted 4 more months without you by my side, Tom," I say looking up at him and putting my hand on his face and mouthing I love you. The taxi driver says that we are there, so we get out of the car and Tom insists he pays, again. He puts his arm around me and we walk into the restaurant. I see the cast at the back of the room, so we squeeze past all the people trying not to knock off their drinks and food. Once we get there we greet them.

"Good to see you guys and Hannah, very Lokified," Scarlet says making everyone laugh.

"That was the aim," I say shooting a wink at Tom. we all sit down and look at the menu. I sit next to Lizzie and Scarlet as they saved me a seat next to the girls and Tom sits with his friends. We are in front of each other so throughout the whole dinner we are playing and kicking each other with our feet, occasionally making each other laugh. The food is gorgeous and I have a pleasant night with everyone. After hours we all decide to go back to Chris Evans apartment as it is in the same hotel as most of us and is the biggest. 

After we all arrive we start to play games like truth or dare and spin the bottle, me and Tom sit out of that one. Yes, we play childish games and sit in a circle on the floor talking, but it is fun. We end up playing Monopoly, let's say I am not expecting it to go well. Me, Tom and Hemsworth are a team. Lizzie, Scarlet and Evans are a team. Mackie and Sebastian are a team. RDJ, Mark and Jeremy are a team. Halfway through we all have houses, but it is chaos.

"GIVE US THE CARD!" Sebastian shouts out in rage. Chris, Tom and I are all in hysterics on the floor as the others laugh at us. I knew it would turn into this.

"NO, THAT'S WHAT WE WANTED" Hemsworth shouts at RDJ. I am crying with laughter on the floor with Tom. Everyone is so friendly when they are not arguing over Monopoly. After I stop laughing and it is our turn to roll the dice and move our character, I land on Mackie's team's house. 

"No!" I shout putting my head in my hands then paying Anthony who is doing a celebration dance with Sebastian.

"Crazy people," I say making everyone laugh. I look down at my phone, it is 3 am. Since when did time fly so fast. Tom looks at my phone too, realising the time.

"Gosh look at the time, Hannah and I might start heading back if that's ok with you guys?" Tom says standing up from the floor and having to help my drunk ass up. We are all drunk as we had too many beers. Tom and I say bye and head out almost walking into the wall. We get into the lift and start to laugh.

"I swear there wasn't a wall there before," I say clinging onto Tom's arm as he laughs, then he looks at me with excitement

"Hannah, follow me," Tom says as we get out and run down the hall to our room, 

"Wait here," Tom says running back into the room then coming out with a plastic bag full of stuff. He doesn't let me look and he drags me running down the hallway back to the elevator. He presses the top floor and won't tell me where we are going. Once we reach the top floor he drags me out of the elevator and down the hall till we get to a balcony.

"A pool? Tom, it 3 am," I say laughing my head off. 

"Come on," He says dragging me out to the pool on the balcony. He hands me a bikini I had bought for no reason and he takes out his swimming trunks. We get changed and then he tackles me into the pool. I start laughing as he grabs my waist pushing me into the air then back down. The stars are out and the pool is warm and there is a gorgeous view of New York. 

"Tom, there is no one I would rather do this with in the world, than you," I say as he holds me in the pool.

"Same, Hannah, I love you with my whole heart, I want whatever is best for you, promise me you will always go with what makes you happy," Tom says as I play with his wet hair.

"I promise," I say whispering. We float in the water for a few minutes holding each other whilst looking at the view when we hear a photo being taken. We both turn around to see Anthony, Sebastian and Scarlet. They look so happy and are smiling their heads off. 

"Send me that," Tom says making me nudge him. We get out the pool and Anthony clearly can't keep his eyes off me in my bikini.

"Watch it, Anthony," I say laughing. Scarlet shows us the picture and it is priceless. It is the back of Tom and me in the pool hugging looking out over the view of New York.

"Send that to me, I am posting it," I say instantly as I fall in love with the photo.  After ages of sitting by the pool and laughing at everything because we are still drunk, we decide to head back to the room. Tom and I dash down the halls wrapped in towels over our costumes. Once we make it back to the room we get changed and snuggle up and slowly drift off to sleep,  playing with each other's hair in each other's arms.