Anniversary Part 2

Tom returns, bag in hand. I have a little parcel next to me with Tom's 3 presents in it. I try and peak at what's in his bag, but he pulls it away quickly. I raise my eyebrow and dramatically sigh at the fact he didn't let me see. He chuckles, 

"One at a time?" He asks, I nod and place one of his wrapped presents on the table. NO 1, practical item.

"Now I have a practical item, funny item, and a meaningful one," I say almost laughing about what I have got him.

"I have a few too, so number 1," I hand Tom his present, he opens it and instantly burst out laughing. I join in as I can't keep it together any longer.

"Hair gel? I do need that, not going to lie," Tom laughs, handing me my present. I overdramatically study the box. I laugh and carefully start to open it, looking at Tom then back to the box.  I open the lid and study every detail of the amazing necklace. It has a rose pendant on it, just like the roses back home that Tom has given me. I catch my breath, it is stunning. I hug Tom and thank him with all my heart. Next present. Funny.

"Omg I actually love this," Tom says turning around the frame that holds a signed picture of himself, a massive grin on his face. I laugh at his response, as he hands me my next one.

"I thought you would love to hang up an autographed picture of yourself in our room," I jokingly say giving him a wink, before then opening my next present carefully.

"Yes, you know I love fluffy socks!" I shout as I hold the fluffy marvel socks to my face, embracing the softness.  Tom laughs and almost chokes on his drink. I chuckle at him and we proceed to the next present. NO 3. Meaningful. I hand him his box and he studies the weight, as it is heavier than the others. He carefully opens the wrapping and smiles instantly.

"You shouldn't have Hannah," Tom says putting on the watch that he has wanted for the past few months. 

"Look at the side," I mention, Tom looks at the side and laughs at what I had engraved into the watch.

"That is so sweet," Tom says as he studies the engraving of the words 24/7. He gently rubs the engraving, before passing my final present over.

"Ooh, what's it going to be?" I tease, I slowly open the box, I see a ring. it has a green gem on it, to match my bracelet.

"Aw Tom, it matches my bracelet, it is loverly," I hug Tom, he then whispers in my ear

"Look below the gem," I raise an eyebrow at him, then look down to see he has written the same thing, 24/7. I smile and give him a small kiss on the lips.

"one more thing, but you have to hunt for it in the hotel," Tom says, making me sigh, ugh it's an effort to find something. I laugh at the thought though.

We walk outside after paying for our lovely meal. The taxi pulls up and we hop inside. We laugh and joke about the whole ride, talking about our meal and presents. Once we arrive back at our room I search for the gift, found it! I think to myself as slowly I open it. It is a Shakespear poem/quotes book. Tom and I both adore Shakespeare. I thank Tom and we settle down and decide to have a movie night with popcorn and drinks.

"I love you," Tom whispers, looking down into my eyes as I study every detail in his. I slowly brush some hair away from his eyes making it easier to see him. His smile brightens the room, making me have the largest grin.

"24/7," I reply, leaning my head on his chest. We sway side to side before being rudely interrupted by the microwave beeping. I press stop and remove the popcorn trying not to burn myself, It ends up being hotter than expected. I quickly react to the heat that burns my fingers, trying to find a place to put the popcorn down. Tom quickly takes it from me, only to find he does the same thing. We both laugh at the fact he tried to help me but ended up getting burnt as well.