anniversary and premier-pt 20

I wake up, my head pounding, last night was amazing and so much fun. Something tightens around my waist pulling me further into the middle of the bed, making my eyes shoot open. I realise it is only Tom, sleeping peacefully. I look at his peacefulness as he gently breathes in and out, chest rising steadily and falling once again. I brush some of his hair out of his face and realise that today is the day, the Premier, and our anniversary. I have gotten Tom 3 presents,  a meaningful one, a silly one and a practical one. I am bursting with joy, I can't wait to watch Tom's movie and be with him as we walk up the red carpet, then after celebrating us; our togetherness. His eyes start to flutter open and he stirs awake. 

"Morning precious, sleep well?" Tom tiredly mumbles, reaching for my hand and placing his head on it. I laugh at his actions, classic Tom.

"I did sleep well thanks, you know what day it is?" I ask snuggling into his arms listening to his heartbeat.

"Premiere?" He replies, making me chuckle.

"And...." I say looking into his stunning eyes.

"Is it your birthday? Mum's birthday? Oh wait, it is our anniversary," Tom says sarcastically pretending like he forgot. I nudge him in the side and start to stand up before getting pulled back into a warm hug, then tickled. I eventually get out of his grasp laughing my head off, then head to make tea for us whilst Tom has a shower. I boil the kettle and decide to check my social media. I see photos on most platforms of me and Tom all saying #WorldsCutestCouple. I smile at the fact everyone is saying that we are really the cutest couple. I finish making tea and head up to the bedroom.

"Tom - tea's on your bedside table," I shout as he finishes up in the shower. I then decide to browse Pinterest for the make up I am going to do later for the Premier. I scroll through my phone, there are so many great ideas for the makeup look, amazing eye shadows and lipstick. Suddenly, I am picked up out of my chair, I wrap my legs around Tom's torso and place my arms on his shoulders. We gaze into each other's eyes, almost getting lost in the everlasting detail of their blueness. Tom leans in and whispers into my ear.

"Love you precious, happy anniversary, I have a surprise for you," I look at him smirk, then lean to his ear

"A surprise? Already? Damn, you must really love me," I whisper jokingly. He chuckles before replying.

"24/7, forever and always,"  I turn to look him in the eyes and shoot him a little wink, before he leans in and kisses me. We stay like that, him holding me with my legs wrapped around his kissing, I don't feel the worries or anything apart from the love I have for my Tom. He is my world forever and always will be. 

Knock knock. I jump down and dash to open the door.

"Happy anniversary!" They shout, it is Scarlett, RDJ, Chris and Seb at the door. I laugh as they all come in and hug us. It is very kind how they all came to wish the #WorldsCutestCouple a good anniversary. They sit us down and proceed to talk about us and the Premiere, before handing us a little bag. I open it with Tom and we find 2 boxes. One is a ring and it says, #WorldCutestCouple, the other one is a necklace saying the same thing. Tom takes the chunky ring and I take the necklace. We all laugh for a bit before we have to go our separate ways to get ready for the Premiere. I hop into the shower, washing my hair and making sure I look astonishing, All I can think about is Tom being Loki and how I am going to be teasing him about certain parts of the movie.

I start to get ready in what Tom and I have planned to wear. I put on a dark green long dress, that has a cut at the leg (it is the picture at the top). I feel like royalty. I start my makeup, making it natural with a hint of green to match. I step out of the room after taking a few deep breaths whilst looking in the mirror studying myself. I see Tom standing in his normal black suit, but with his dark green tie, yes that's right all he had to change is his tie. I laugh and make my way over to him fixing his tie and hair.

"Forgetting something?" He says pulling out my green and gold bracelet.

"It really does go perfectly with the dress," I state, winking at Tom as I put the bracelet onto my wrist.  After a few minutes of talking and fixing our appearances, we hope in the limo and head in the direction of the event. The car ride is long, but me and Tom entertain ourselves, singing songs, taking pictures of ourselves and gossiping like high school kids. We joke and laugh around before we are warned that we are coming up to the red carpet. I am nervous, clenching tightly onto Tom's arm. The car stops and I feel my nerves go through the roof.

"Hey, it's alright," Tom whispers into my ear before we exit the limo. Surrounded, flashes everywhere, loud noises. It is all so hard to take in, I cling onto Tom who holds me tight as we pose and goof around for the pictures. I kiss Tom's cheek which makes everyone cheer.

"Hannah! Look this way!" Everyone screams at me. I turn and smile at the cameras and also do a few serious faces.

"Tom this way!" someone shouts, Tom faces them. We walk past so many people until I get to this one small boy. I recognise him.

"Hannah!" He shouts as I walk towards him.

"Thomas!" I say signing his photo of me. It is weird how people want my autograph, I am not famous, I will be in a movie, but all I am is Tom's girlfriend. I laugh at all the cheers and go around as many people as I can with Tom. After finishing photos, we are stopped for a short interview.

"When is your anniversary? It should be soon shouldn't it?" The interviewer asks.

"Well....it is today in fact," Tom says smiling down at me. I smile back up at him before shooting him a wink. I laugh then we make our way towards where we are going to watch the film. We sit down, Tom next to me and Chris on the other side. The movie starts, it is going amazingly, everyone is so talented. I can also remember watching them film certain scenes and all I can think about is how I will be up there one day. I snuggle up to Tom and laugh at him as funny scenes of him come on. 

The film ends and everyone is shocked about how good it has turned out. After a few more autographs, we make our way to the limo that takes us to a place whereTom has planned our anniversary dinner. It is a luxurious place, I can't help but smile. We sit down taking in the surroundings, it is stunning and the food looks amazing. I smell the aroma of different delicious foods as we wait for the waiter.

"So, Hannah, I got you something," Tom says standing up to collect the mystery gift.