Yandere Twin sisters x maid reader

Start from the beginning

We stopped and Ms

We stopped and Ms.Aria stood in front of me just having a warm smile and looking into my average eyes with her beautiful eyes. I finally had a bit of courage to say something.

Y/N- S-s-so what is the m-matter Ms- Oh!

Suddenly Ms.Aria hugged me very tightly making me frozen in place as i wasn't expecting that in the slight for her to do that, but thats not all then Ms.Grace hugged me from behind and wrapped her arms around me and Ms.Aria. They both were humming sweet tunes and their hands both at my head petting me. Ok I do have to admit, I was enjoying this and a total shock to my whole day. Then Ms.Grace got close to my ear and whispered..

Grace- We missed you Y/N.~

Aria- Oh yes, very much Y/N. ~

Grace- Thats why today is our day Y/N, which means you are excused from your chores for today and spend some time with your masters.~

Aria- And we wont take no for an answer. Is that clear?~

Y/N- Y-yes Ms.-

Aria and Grace- Ah..just drop the Ms and calls us by our names ok.

Y/N- Of course M- I mean Aria and Grace.

Aria and Grace- Good.~

Then they motioned me to sit down in a specific chair and so I did then Aria sat down in the left chair while Grace sat to the right of me. 

Aria- Chef. *Clap* *Clap*

Then one of the chefs came to our direction waiting for their commands. 

Chef- Yes Mr Aria and Ms.Grace?

Aria- Could you make us some desserts and some iced mocha coffees for three.

Grace- And...

Then she pointed at me

Grace- Make it extra creamy for her.

The chef gave me a confused look and I couldn't help but be slightly embarrassed about it. But he didn't do that for long as he knew that he didn't want to face the twins wrath. 

Chef- As you wish.

He bowed and went to the kitchen to make the order and not even a minute Aria tapped my shoulder.

Aria- So Y/N, while thats making how about we tell you about our trip.

Grace- Their is simply so much to tell that we think that might interest you.

Y/N- Well ok then, i'm all ears.

Aria and Grace- *Giggle*

Then they told me about their business adventure.

(Timeskip)

When they were done telling me about this one man they met, the chef came back with a tray of desserts and some good looking iced mochas.