Taylor

So I was making tacos, had junk food and my drinks ready for me and Carla. She was the one who helped me to find the job. And it seems like the job is going to be easy. The man behind it all, whoever this "Jackson" guy was, it seemed like everyone was scared of the nigga.

After my hamburger was done frying on the stove, I looked on my laptop and submitted the application for the assistant position. Something pushed my nerves to get into the building and I am glad I did.

There was the ring of my doorbell and I went to go get it. I opened my door and there was Carla.

"Hey bitch! I know I am five minutes late, I was stuck in the traffic." She said as I let her come in and my dog, Hershey ran up to her. She was excited to see Carla and she was hoping up and down.

"Hey Hershey.. Good girl.!" She said as she patted her head and walked towards the kitchen. She placed the bottle of Patron on the counter as I walked passed her to finish the hamburger.

"Soo.. how did it go? And don't lie!" She asked sitting down on the barstool, running her fingers through her hair.

"Well.. like I said on the phone, I seen his back side. And one of his associates gave me the small run around about him. I just submitted my application.. only because this is the speed I may need." I said as I drained the hamburger in the sink.

"Well honey take it from me.. my girl Sasha knows him." She said pouring her a shot.

"And how does she know him?" I asked looking at her.

"Well.. shes his ex and she used to work for him before he fired her ass.." she said taking her shot to the head.

"Why did she get fired.. too much dick down plays in the office?" I asked.

"No.. but she just said that after they broke up, she just could handle all the attention he was getting.. jealous I would say.. you feel me." She said as she poured another glass.

"Carla.. you getting drunk already and your ass is supposed to be driving home?" I asked.

"Naw bitch, I needed this break from the kids. So I called a nanny and I drove over here. I needed a night off with my bitch! So if you don't mind, I am staying the night." She said taking another shot to the head.

"Well, I hope you save some of your stomach for some food because I'll have to make sure the trash can is next to your ass..!" I said.

"Well do that... now let's celebrate!" She said grabbing a plate.

"What's the occassion?" I asked fixing me a plate.

"Well, I am just saying.. my friend got a job now.. and now I am here to congratulate you." She said lifting the shot glass in the air.

"The real celebration is when I get the job.. honey. Your crazy ass just needed a night out and I just so happened to be cooking..." I said.

"Well here I am.. what's next?" She asked. I sat down a plate with lettuce, tomatoes, sour cream and some Ginger Ale. "Food first.. that's next!" I said and we both cracked up laughing.

Michael

I took the long way home and I stopped by the liquor store. I had just so happened to see Kim in the store. She was buying a wine, while I carried me a bottle of Hennessy.

"Long night huh?" She said as she stood in line with me.

"Hell yeah.. but I'm making it.. thanks for them files I just get crazy sometimes." I said.

"Well yeah anything for the top boss.. but you need a hobby or something.. when was the last time you fucked?" She asked me walking up towards the line.

"Well I enjoyed myself last night, thank you." I said.

"Oh my God.. I didn't need to hear that shit not tonight!" She said as she made an weird facial expression.

"Well Kim, that means to stay out of my fucking personal life. Don't ask questions if you don't want point blank answers!" I said.

"Okay just chill! Damn.. its Thursday and I just want to enjoy this wine with my husband.. not throw it back up." She said.

"Bitch please..!! Next time I see your ass at the club, stripping off that pole and flashing your tities.. we will see about that." I said as she turned around and her mouth was wide open.

"You know about that? Damn this town is too small.." she mumbled.

"No, I don't but a lot of your male colleagues do. There's a lot of gossip around the break room. So I'm just giving you a heads up. You might need to tighten up a little bit." I said.

"Ugh.. damn it! She said as she paid for her things, walked outside, got in her car and left. I smiled because you just can't hide a whole lot from me. I practically own this town and these are my people.

I paid for my bottle and got into my car. Before I started to drive off, I got an email for the personal assistant position.

"Ahh.. there you are my little sweet.." I said laughing to myself. "You belong to me now.." I said as I drove off and headed home with a devilish smile on my face.

Taylor

I was in my bedroom, Carla's ass was knocked the fuck out in the guest bedroom. Along with the trash can and just like I told her, she vomited on my floor. Ugh... and I had to clean it up, almost gagging myself.

I drew a bath, had my favorite white wine ready, my blunt and I lit some candles. I figured I would treat myself to a lovely bubble bath with some lavender crystals and the sweet aroma of sweet pea. I played my slow jams in my bedroom and dimmed the lights just a little bit.

I got undressed and put my hair in a bun. I got in and just relaxed. I took a sip of my wine, lit my blunt and let the smoke fill my lungs as I blew it back out. In secrecy, I really couldn't wait to meet this guy. He seemed like that type of boss who don't play about shit. Kinda funny how fast he walked cussing that woman out like that. He must be real tough and anyone that's that tough, I could take on..

I put half of my blunt in the ashtray and just soaked. My body was relaxed and I was satisfied with my choice in jobs. I have to thank Candice for that and I will treat her to a drink. After about thirty minutes, I got out. I wrapped myself in a towel and went to my closet. I grabbed me a long t shirt and put it on.

I went back to the bathroom and took my hair out. I grabbed my favorite comb and combed my hair. I walked back into my room and turned my television to the sounds of nature. The medication to help me rest. I turned my music off and got in my bed. Hershey hopped on my bed and curled up by my legs.

I drifted off to sleep to get myself together and go shopping.. I have a good feeling about this job with Mr. Hotass Jackson..

**End of Chapter**
Don't forget to Vote and Comment ❤❤