Epilogue || Limitless

make sure you vote and commenttttttttt!! 🤧😭 this one is actually quite long, almost 3000 words. it's like 2600 haha. 

————

Five years later on June 19th...

"How is your sunburn?" My husband snickers.

"You were the one who wanted to go to every beach in the world for our honeymoon!" I hiss. "And for your information, my sunburns are completely healed." I reach out to Adrian so I can grab the remote before he decides to watch a horror movie.

"Ha! I got it!" He cackles, before I tackle him onto the sofa, my eyes on the remote. He raises his hand above his head and I begin to climb on him so I can reach it.

When I don't get it, I do the most reasonable thing for a wife to do. I kiss him on the lips, pressing my body against his. A low moan escapes the back of his throat as he lowers his raised hand, wrapping it around my waist.

I hear the remote drop, and I smirk silently to myself as I press my hands against his rock hard chest. I pull away from his kiss before grabbing the remote and begin to play some Curious George.

"That's cheating!" He shouts, with his arms crossed over his chest. I see my name written on his chest in a perfect cursive. It blended in perfectly with the other magical things tattooed on his body.

I guess I'm a miracle to him. The thought always makes me smile. His name was tattooed on my collarbone because he wouldn't allow anyone to go near my chest. Don't we just love a possessive lover?

"All is fair in love and war," I stick my tongue out at him.

"Then is it fair if I did this?" He smirks as he unbuckles his belt. Oh... oh my. Then he unzips his black jeans. He grabs my hand and pulls me forward before placing my hand... there. "Let's fuck."

"It's six in the morning! Our friends should be here in two hours!"

"Is that a problem?" He hums, as his arms snake around my waist and pull me onto him.

"N-no..."

"Too bad, because it is a problem for me," He smirks as he pushes me off him. I gape at him as he zips up his pants and buckles his belt. "All is fair in love and war, baby," He winks.

"Remind me why I married you again," I groan.

"Because you love me," He replies, before his smile turns insecure. "You do love me, don't you?" Feeling bad again, I sit next to him and wrap my arms around his torso before planting a kiss on his cheek.

"I love you more than anything," I tell him. "Now cuddle with me, you stupid ass." He smiles before wrapping his arms around him. I lean my head against his chest and he leans his head on my head.

"Where's Giraffe?"

"Teddy wanted to pet sit for me." Teddy had developed a liking for Giraffe more than anyone here. The kid was obsessed with the tortoise.

"I love you," He whispers. We both fell asleep on each other.

————

I'm woken by: "HAPPY TWENTY THIRD BIRTHDAY BITCH!" My head jerks up as Anna walks in wilder than ever, holding bags filled with presents. Her husband walks right behind her, holding a camera.

That's when I realize that I'm in nothing but my bra and sweatpants. "Whoa there, birthday girl," Anna says. "We really don't want to see you in your near birthday suit."

"It's comfortable," I sigh. "Blake, cut the camera," I scold as Blake continues to record.

"I can't miss a second," He tells me seriously. "But, I'm pretty sure Theo will be here soon and you should totally be decent when he comes." Blake kicks a sleeping Adrian who makes a really weird sound before opening his eyes.