Chapter 79 || Home

make sure you vote and please comment 🤧♥️

————

I look at Kaden who looks like he's going to blow his shit. "Dylan, stop," He speaks up. Dylan's head snaps towards Kaden with his eyes bloodshot red. "Don't give it to them."

When Kaden speaks those words, the darker man next to Theodore unplugs the nebulizer. My eyes widen in terror before I find myself shouting. "LEAVE THE NEWBORN ALONE!" I shout angrily, but they don't listen to me.

"The papers. For his family," The red haired man smirks, evilly.

Dylan looks at his son, before, with trembling hands, handing them the papers. The man laughs dryly. "You're a smart man," He snickers before pulling the gun away from Luna's head and pushing her towards Dylan.

Instead of talking to Dylan, Luna runs to Teddy, frantically trying to plug the nebulizer back in. But the darken man, who I'll now call Urchin, stops her from plugging it in.

"What the fuck?!" Adrian shouts, cocking his gun. "You got the papers, leave him alone. Or I'll shoot you."

"Not yet. We want one more thing," The red haired man, who I will now call Period, because he represents pain and annoyance and his hair is as red as blood, says. He looks completely unfazed after Adrian's threat.

"What?" Kaden asks. "You have my fucking papers, what more do you want?"

My attention shifts to Luna who was now kicking at Urchin, so she can plug in the nebulizer. He doesn't budge. I being to approach Luna, but Adrian stops me. I glare at him but he doesn't flinch.

"You're going to kill my baby!" Luna shouts, tears streaming down her face. Tears begin to roll down my face as well, as I watch a mother fight for her son. I've never been exposed to such love before.

My parents would walk away if they saw me struggling like that but Dylan and Luna... They're shedding the tears that I wished my parents would have shed for me. I look up at Adrian, whose eyes are bloodshot as well.

They're not fucking doing anything! Teddy is going to die by the time they do anything. I look at Anna, who's near unconscious in Blake's arms but her eyes meet mine and she forms a gun with her fingers and then shoots. She mouths 'shoot them'.

I slowly hold my gun and point it at the man near Teddy. I pull the trigger and this time, I don't miss. The man lays dead. "Bitch!" Period shouts, pointing his gun at me. When he pulls the trigger, a certain blonde takes the bullet for me.

"Kaden!" I shriek as Period shoots another bullet at Luna. Thankfully, he misses before Dylan tackles him after dropping the papers. I look back at Kaden, to see blood gushing out of his stomach. "Kaden, why would you do that?!"

"Because... You're my sister. I respect..." He takes in a sharp breath of pain. "And love you."

Another gunshot reverberates through the room. Dylan killed Period. He drops the gun before turning to Luna, satisfied that Teddy was breathing through the nebulizer again, he runs towards Kaden. "You..." He breathes. "Fucktard, what the fuck do you think you're doing?"

That's the most I've ever heard Dylan curse. "You'll be fine," He whispers to a now unconscious Kaden. "So will Anna."

————

We were at the hospital. Again. You know, I'm starting to hate the hospital. Adrian had bandaged his arm, and luckily it wasn't too bad. Anna was fine, she had suffered a little blood loss but should be fine in about an hour or so.

Richard Arrow was surprisingly the only one who was unscathed. Actually, I was unscathed too, but I think I twisted my ankle after jumping out of the window. Not to mention my poor shoulder after shooting. Oh, and my dignity after my explosive diarrhea excuse.