Why her? What was it about her that made him so interested? There had to be something off, either on his end or hers. I couldn't stand the sight of it.

  That was supposed to be me. I was the one that Adam went to. I was the one that made him laugh like that.

  Guess you've been replaced.

  No. Sienna Callum was irreplaceable.

   "And Adam rejected you for her." Taylor commented, reading my thoughts. "Maybe you're not as hot as you thought you were."

   "Shut up, Taylor!" I snapped and grabbed the ball from him, lobing it across the gym to hit a player on the back of the head. He glared back at me in animosity.

   "Aren't you supposed to be a sports player? Head's up, conehead!" I glared back at him. His head was rather pointy and so I found the name fitting.

  I stormed back to Rya and slumped down on the floor.

   "I take it that didn't go so well?" she said with a cringe.

   "I am going to ruin Leah Kingston. No one steals my man and gets away innocent." I was going to watch her vanilla turn sour.

❦❤︎❦

  It was Thursday and I needed to blow off some steam.

   "Come onnnn!" I groaned to myself. "Just do it!" I moved my fingers faster. I needed it. I needed this so bad. "Please... please, God, let me." I stared up at my bedroom ceiling.

  A knock at the door jolted me up. "Sienna?" my mom spoke. "Is everything okay in there?"

  For fuck's sake!

   "Yeah. Everything's fine, mom!" I replied. At least she had the etiquette to knock.

   "Okay. Your dad and I are leaving now, we won't back be till late."

   "Okay." I huffed and climbed out of my bed. "Tell everyone I said hi."

   "I will." And with that, she left.

  I wandered over to the mirror against my wall and stared at myself. I was only wearing a hoodie and underwear, my tanned skin looked darker against the creaminess of the hoodie.

   "Why can't you just do it?" I sighed to myself. My hair was a mess, and my cheeks were flushed red. It was so stupid. Here I was, supposed to be tutoring Roman about sex and I couldn't even masturbate. What a joke I was.

  Shit, Roman.

  I looked at the clock on my bedside and realised I had less than half an hour to get round there and his house was over twenty minutes away.

   "Fuck, fuck, fuck." I cursed harshly under my breath as I searched for some pants to put on. Where were my fucking pants?!

  Tripping over myself whilst putting on my pants on the way to the bathroom, I realised I needed to think about what the hell I was going to teach Roman. We've done kissing, and a makeout, so what now?

  Sex?

  No, that was too soon.

  Fingering?

  Did I really want Roman's figures inside of me?

  Bitch, you can't even get off on your own fingers.

  Shut up.

  I'd figure something out.

❦❤︎❦