"Has it messaged you yet?" Rya asked, signalling to the handsome devil himself.

  Adam hasn't made any moves to talk to me since that last time at his locker where he left me hanging. Although, one thing I was sure of was his relationship with Leah. She was always around him. They weren't as obvious as they used to be, but I caught the sly glances and brush of the hands. I knew what was up and I hated it.

  I was the hottest girl in school, the one that all the guys wanted to be with and yet the only guy that wasn't interested at the moment was the only guy I wanted. Typical, isn't it?

   "No. Maybe I should make a move?" maybe Adam's forgotten how much of an effect I have on him? Maybe he needed reminding.

   "I don't know..." Rya cautioned but I'd already made up my mind. I got up off the floor and flattened out my cheer skirt. Adam was over by the benches drinking some water, his shirt was off and glazed with sweat. And what a gorgeous chest it was.

  Focus, Sienna.

   "Hey, Adam. Long time, no see." I smiled as soon as I approached him. He finished the water and I watched as his Adam's apple bobbed. Damn that's funny, Adam's Adam's apple. It's not that funny. Would you give me a break?

   "Sienna." He nodded. "I guess it's been a while." He guesses? My dreams have been filled with him!

  That's so cheesy.

  Give me a break.

   "How are you?" he then asked.

  I took in a deep breath and gave a flirtatious smile. "Oh, you know, missing you." Was I laying it on too thick? I was probably laying it on too thick.

  I didn't care if I was laying it on too thick, I wanted him!

   "Sienna." Adam sighed. Did he not miss me back?

   "Do you not miss me back?"

    "I..." he looked me up and down and I swore I could hear his heartbeat increase. He missed me; I knew he missed me. He needed me just as much as I needed him.

   "Baby, I miss you so much." I caved. I wasn't going to beg. Sienna Callum wasn't a begger. I was someone who got the begging. I walked closer to him and touched his arm, not forcefully, but lightly, and I felt his breath hitch.

   "Do you know what I do at night when you're not there?" I whispered into his ear, so my lips touched the shell.

  His breath hitched again.

   "I touch myself because I'm so lonely. Only to the thought of you though. It's only been you." I bet he was hard. I wanted to check, but I wasn't that creepy.

   "Do you?" Adam's voice remained monotoned, but I sensed the excitement behind the dryness.

   "Yes." I nodded. "But I can't get myself off." I confessed. "Only you can." His breath hitched again, and his Adam's apple bobbed.

   "Only me?" he looked me dead in the eyes.

   "My parents aren't home tonight." Was all I said. "How d'you say we –" the Gym doors opened, and Adam's focus snapped off me and to the figure that just walked in.

   "See you." He gruffly responded and pushed me off. Um, hang on?

  I stumbled back, causing a few sniggers from the basketball team. I glared back at Taylor who scored a slam-dunk and landed by my side.

   "Looks like your boy's got a new toy." He smiled smugly as I watched as Adam went over to Leah. Her stupid purple sweater and acid washed mom jeans were so basic, and her golden-brown hair was a rat's nest of those stupid, typical beach waves. She was so.... plain.