Chapter 1-Taken Part 1

Hello everyone! The first chapter or two will be of the boys getting kindnapped so brace yourselves! I wanted to write this because I have really been getting into this type of story and I have had this idea for awhile now, so I finally decided to start writing it!

Oh and there will probably be 3 POVs per chapter at the most because I don't want to over do it!

For the next chapter can you guys give me at least 20 reads? It would mean the world to me! 

Now onto Chapter 1 of Point Out My Direction! :)

------------------------------------------------------------------

*Zayn's POV*

Today is such a beautiful day, I thought to myself. The sun is out and the grass is green. Okay why did I just think about the grass being green. These past few days have been great. We have been off work for about a week and we don't start rehearsing for the Take Me Home tour until next week. I really do miss being away from the lads right now. The only good thing about coming home for a couple days is having my mum cook. She really is a great cook. When I showed up Friday night, I walked in and smelled her cooking and it made my mouth water. That dinner was my first actual family moment in about ten months. The boys and I have just been so busy with our first North American Tour, the Olympics, Madison Square Garden, the Brits, the VMAs, the Bring Me To 1D, and all the X Factor USA and UK performances.

I get off the couch and go to the bathroom. I use the bathroom and walk out to be tackled by one of my sisters, Waliyha.

"Vas happenin' Waliyha!"

"Zayn! Can you pretty please take me and Safaa shopping?" she asks and she has the puppy dog eyes on.

"No. I want to enjoy my last day home relaxing and hanging out with you all. You know I have to leave tomorrow." I try to tell her.

"Please?" Oh no.. The puppy dog eyes are being matched with her pouty lip now. Great.

"Fine." I say. She screams and hugs me real tight.

"Let me go tell Safaa and we'll be ready!" she says and runs off to Safaa's room.

I sigh. I love my sisters to death but why didn't they ask Doniya to take them? Where was Doniya? I go downstairs to kitchen to grab a granola bar and I see a note on the counter. I read it:

I am going to go up north and visit some friends for a few days. They jusy came in last night and they are only staying for a couple days. Zayn if you are reading this, just know that I'm sorry I had to leave while you were here but I love you little brother.

                                                                                                                 -Doniya xxx

Well this just bummed me out. I finish my granola bar and throw the wrapper away just as Waliyha and Safaa come down the stairs. 

"Are you guys ready?" I ask them.

"Yes! Thank you for taking us Zayn!" Safaa says giving me a hug. I smile.

"No problem! Did you guys know about Doniya going to visit some old friends today?" Their smiles turn into frowns.

"Yeah... She told us not to tell you because it would make you sad." Waliyha tells me.