Chapter 15- "One Way or Another"

So here we are again! I really never thought I would get this many reads! As always, thank you for all the comments, votes, and reads! They make me really happy! I always start writing the next chapter when I see the votes and reads go up! :) I literally watched thise go up like 300 reads in two days! Makes me so happy!

So we last left off when Harry, Louis, and Liam were suppose to meet the children to Cameron but he overheard them talking about an escape. Now this chapter might have the kids in it..... You have to read it to find out! ;) 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

*Liam's POV*

Today is the day we are starting our "chores." Is Cameron really that lazy? I mean he always has a different man come in with him and he has three daughters. It is suppose to be their job but they are probably spoiled. He also has two sons. After a few hours, Harry and Louis finally wake up. My only question is, why do they keep tying Louis to the wall. I mean he left me and Harry free. We already tried to escape once Cameron left yesterday but the door is locked.

"Guys." I say breaking the silence.

"Yeah?" Louis replies.

"Why did Cameron say only me and Harry are doing chores today?" 

"He doesn't trust me." Louis says.

"Oh" was all I could say. We sat in silence again for about another twenty minutes until the door slammed open revealing Cameron and looks like Bill again.

"Okay, Liam and Harry it is time to do some chores today. Louis, you aren't leaving this room unless you have a leash on you and I can trust you." Cameron says, smiling at Louis.

"I am not wearing a leash." Louis spats.

"You will if you want to leave this room. Don't forget about your wrist bracelets. They have trackers in them and let me know where you are at all times." 

Louis looks down in defeat and Cameron and Bill come and grab me and Harry. They drag us out of the room and Louis just sits there staring at us. The door is shut and we are being pulled down the stairs. So we are on a different floor..... Figures. 

"Okay boys. Liam, you are cleaning the bathrooms and Harry you are cleaning the living room. You must have them cleaned by dinner time or you will get punished and you will get no dinner. Got it?" Cameron says sternly.

We nod our heads and apparently that wasn't good enough.

"I said got it?" he yells.

"Got it." we say quietly.

Cameron sighs knowing we aren't really going to talk now and him and Bill leave the room. We see them head back upstairs and they then come back down and give us cleaning supplies.