Chapter 4- Attempting to escape and meeting friends

Woohoo! Another chapter is up! As always, thank you for everyone that is reading this! It means a lot to know you guys like it! Sorry for the short chapter! Next one will hopefully be longer! :)

This chapter is dedicated to @oneddesire because she is an amazing writer! I love her stories and she is a very nice person! :)

Now onto chapter 4!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Liam's POV*

After an hour of silence between me and Louis, he finally manages to speak.

"I think we should try to escape."

"What?! Are you crazy?! We will get caught!" I yelled.

"Keep it down!" he whisper-yells.

There is silence for a few mintues. Then Louis does something that I thought would never happen. He shook his hands loose and untaped his legs. How did he do that?!

"I've been trying to shake my arms free ever since they left." he says.

"Did I say that out loud?" I asked.

"Yeah, you did."

Louis walks over to my chair and starts undoing my tape. He gets down to where it comes off my skin and stops. I look up at him confused.

"This might hurt a little." he says and rips the tape off really fast.

"A-" I start to yell but he puts his hand over my mouth.

"Don't yell or they'll hear us." he whispers.

I nod. 

Louis then starts doing the same process to my other arm. Once it's free, I rub my wrists while he starts on my legs. He gets done and I stand up slowly.

"Now what do we do?" I ask unsure.

He looks around the room and sees a hanger lying on the ground. He smiles and walks over to it. I smile as he starts to straighten it.

"Once I do this, we need to go find the others." Louis tells me.

I nod as he puts the end in the lock and starts twisting it. After a few minutes, we hear a click and smile. Instead of throwing the hanger down, Louis keeps it in his hand.

"Aren't you going to put that down?" I ask.

"No. What if they find us? I have a weapon to defend us with now." he says happily.

"Good thinking."

He opens the door and I slowly look out in the hallway.

"We're good." I tell Louis and we start walking slowly down the hallway.