Chapter 9- Telling the others and time to say goodbye...

As always, thank you so much for all the votes and reads! :) They make me happy! I always write when I see the amount of reads and votes and the great comments on the last chapter! :)

So the last chapter was really sad. I'm telling you now this one is sad too! :'(

Now there are many POVs in this chapter so.... Pay close attention! ;)

Also this one might be kind of a filler because... as the chapter title says "telling the others and time to say goodbye" they are going with their new masters.... Poor boys! Let's just say that this book is always going to have twists and turns! ;)

Anyway! Now onto chapter 9! :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Robert's POV*

Once Louis was taken back to his friends, I turned to face Nathan and Cameron.

"Congratulations to both of you. Now I need to know how you will be treating them." I say and they both nod.

"Well, I bought them because my seventeen year old daughter is in love with Zayn and I want to make her happy. Zayn will be her slave and Niall will be mine." Nathan states.

"I plan on using Louis, Harry, and Liam to help me and kids do work around the house. I have five kids, three daughters and two sons. The girls are fourteen, seventeen, and nineteen and the boys are twelve and fifteen. My daughters are also huge fans of them and they happen to be their favorites. And if they don't cooperate, then they will be punished." Cameron says.

I grin. "Sounds good to me. Send me the money by the end of next week. And be back here tomorrow to pick up the boys. At around 5pm." 

"Sounds good. See you then." Cameron says and they leave.

I turn to my daughter and see her smiling.

"You happy to be getting rid of them?" I ask.

"Yeah and I won't be here tomorrow when you need help with the boys. I got to go to moms for the weekend tomorrow morning." she says.

"Okay. Just be safe and you know I love you." I say wrapping her in a hug.

"Love you too dad. My flight leaves at seven in the morning so I won't see you in the morning." she tells me.

"Okay. Call me when you get there."

She nods and goes up to her room to finish packing.

The next day......

*Louis' POV*

I wake up to someone shaking me. My eyes shoot open and I look around the room frantically. I see four people surrounding me. Oh it's just the boys.

Point Out My Direction (A One Direction Story)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara