Chapter 18- "We can make it through this"

As always I have to thank you all for all the reads, comments, and votes! Without you guys, I wouldn't be where my story is now! So I thank you for that!

Also.... I adopted two stories from @DirectionersLullaby! So please go check them out! One is a One Direction kidnapping too but it is different than this! The other story is about a girl who goes mute because of her abusive parents and then she gets adopted by the boys! Its better than what it sounds like! :)

So who is excited for Adam to help the boys escape? I know I am! But what if it doesn't happen? You guys won't know until I post it! Muahahaha! I'm so evil! :)

So read on to find out what happens! :) 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 days later.......

*Niall's POV*

The past three days have gone by fast. Nathan hasn't really bothered me, he has practically kept me locked up since Adam left. All Zayn has done is chores. Adam is coming tomorrow to "watch" us and I pray to god that Nathan doesn't plan on having another man watch me. I have this gut feeling that since this is Nathan's last night with us for a week, that he is going to do something.. Shivers run through me. No. I will not let that happen. Maybe I could try and knock him out before he does anything.

I break out of my thoughts when I hear my door being open. I look up to see Nathan smiling at me. Fear starts running through me and I back up until my back meets the headboard of my bed. He walks over to my bed and sits down on the end. My head leans to side and Nathan sighs.

"You thought I was going to hurt you, didn't you?" he asks.

"Yes." was all I could say. I didn't want to make him upset or he might actually hurt me.

"I know its the last night I will be here for a week but I don't really want to hurt you." he says. My eyes go wide.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because you will probably get far worse punishments than what I have given you from the man that is watching you. He is insane but he is my best friend. He was the one that was here the other day, his name is Adam." 

My mouth falls open. So Adam lied to me and Zayn? But he said he would help us get out of here. Why do I feel like Nathan is just lying? 

"Anyway. Niall, you have to go do dishes after we eat dinner."

"I get a real dinner?" I ask, my eyes lighting up.

"Yes." 

"Don't make this sound the wrong way but why am I getting a real dinner?"