Part 55

TIME SKIPS

5 MONTHS LATER

Y/N'S POV ,MIDNIGHT

I shot my eyes open and turned to my side only to see my big baby bear. I smiled seeing him sleeping with a pout on his face. I slowly slide his short hair strands. I kissed his forhead. He was as usual holding my waist as tightly as possible because he still thinks if he leaves me then he will lose me. Still very protective towards me. I kissed his cheeks and he groaned in disturbance. I giggled. His face was on my neck, slowly inhaling my fragrance...his warm breath was hitting my neck. As always I felt butterflies in my stomach. As if I just got married to this man...

I didn't expect I would be this happy with this man...my life is different from my past life. I am an independent working woman. I am happy doing my job..and I have Taehyung with me, who always trusts me, who supports me. Our married life is going smoothly. We are very happy but I am still scared that if my past repeats. If Taehyung leaves me behind in darkness again...I won't be able to live then. But I trust my Taehyung...he has suffered a lot for losing me once. He would never do that to me..

Y/N: Taehyung...wake up

I whispered

Taehyung: hmmm..

He snuggled more on my neck...

Y/N: I need to tell you something

I again whispered on his ears....he pulled me more close to him and tightly hold me. I couldn't help but blush

Taehyung: baby...not now ....let's sleep...

Y/N: Taehyung please...it's important....

Taehyung: fine....

He woke up with an irritated face. I laughed seeing that...

Taehyung: what?

I took a deep breath....and finally said

Y/N: We are pregnant.....

I hold his both hands tightly. I finally said it..I don't know how he will react. I didn't know how a would be father would react. I couldn't even tell Jungkook that I was pregnant and my life had crashed within a twinkle of an eye in the past. I didn't even get the chance to see Jungkook's reaction....so I was scared to tell Taehyung. I don't know why but I was scared...I had faced this situation earlier that's why I thought I shouldn't wait any longer to tell him. So I told him normally...

I looked at his eyes which were showing unreadable emotions...I got restless..his lips were parted in shock. Looked like he couldn't digest the words which came from my mouth...

Taehyung: You what?

I looked down...

Y/N: you are going to be a dad...

I whispered slowly. I thought he didn't like the news...

Taehyung: What...I mean..you are pregnant...I mean..oh  shit....ugh...I mean I am going to be d...d..dad..how ...wait .what.
Like seriously....oh my God....

His reactions were a bit understandable now but not fully...he seemed surprised but in a happy way...he couldn't talk properly due to happiness and excitement....I mean even I can't express what was he feeling. This feeling is something else...

He then bursted into crying.....I got worried and went to him

Y/N: baby...what happened? Are you not happy?

He shook his head and I got scared....I went to him and hugged him and he let his tears fall on my shoulder....

Taehyung: You have given the best gift till date....the best blessing ever