Part 27

Y/N'S POV

I saw Jungkook's figure was vanishing slowly. He is leaving me forever. My heart just cannot bear the pain right now. I will never find the comfort and warmth of his arms. I will never feel those butterflies in my stomach seeing him. My heart will not beat faster seeing him. I was left there alone and completely empty from inside. Because one part of my heart and soul was leaving me. I guess destiny wanted to separate us. We have to live like this from now. A tear escaped my eye. I could've think anything straight then. Then, I saw Taehyung entering the room with a smile plastered on his face. His smile is beautiful.  But my heart was aching that moment. I still remember Jungkook's pleadings. He regretted very much. I could see that guilt was killing him from every inch. He was begging me to come back. But being a woman. I cannot tolerate, my man with other woman. He had destroyed the purity of our love. He had disrespected my love. Taehyung came to me and sat on the bed. I was still processing what just happened with me. Words were not coming from my mouth. I was froze on my spot. He noticed my condition.

Taehyung: hey, what happened? Have you cried?

He asked with worry in his eyes.

I looked at him and just couldn't control myself. I bursted into crying. He hold my shoulder. His eyes were showing worry and pain to see me like this. I almost screamed my heart out.

Y/N: I left him, Taehyung. I left my love. I free him from this bond

He hugged me as tightly as possible to ease my pain but it was unbearable. This time his hug was not giving me warmth. I couldn't find comfort on his arms. I miss my Jungkook's hug. His touch could relax my mind and heart. He knows my every heart beat. But I asked him to leave me. I could understand  how worst he is feeling right now.

Y/N: I left my life Taehyung. I left him.... how can I live without him?

Taehyung: shhhhh, its ok. I am here.

He hugged me more tightly. I hold his shirt tightly and sobbed loudly. I cannot bear this pain.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

She was crying loudly, almost screaming her heart out while hugging me. I caressed her back to calm her down but she was unstoppable. She was sobbing. Her breaking voice indicated me that her heart just cannot take it anymore. This was the limit of her pain. My heart just got ripped seeing her crying. I hug her tightly but she was still crying. My heart felt that same unconditional pain seeing her crying. I was trying to calm her down.

Taehyung: shhhhh..... everything will be ok. Hmmmm? I am here with you....stop crying

I whispered in her ears. She cried more in my arms. I could understand her pain. Even I have lost my love, my life. I can understand how brutally broken she is from inside. After a long time of hugging her. She slowly calm down. Her breaths became normal. Then I felt my shoulder was getting heavy. I turned my head a little to see, she was sleeping on my arms peacefully.

I layed her down on the bed. I adjusted the pillow behind her. I covered her sleeping figure with a blanket. I slide her hair strands from her face and tucked them behind her ears. I looked at her face which was wet due her tears.  I just cannot see her like this. It breaks my heart. I wiped her dried tears with my thumb. I caressed her cheeks. Her cheeks had a tint of pink. I felt sad for her. She suffered a lot. But she is very strong, she knew she couldn't live without him but still decided to separate. She is valued her self respect more than love. She did what her brain wanted her to do. But her heart still belongs to Jungkook. I kept thinking about all of this and didn't notice that I was staring at her for a long time. She was unconditionally beautiful. Her face was showing such delicacy. A tear left my eye.

They 3 are stuck in a complicated situation. Where destiny are ruling over them. The 3 of them suffered a lot in this love game.