Part 54

ON THE OTHER HAND,

BERLIN, GERMANY 🇩🇪

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Jk: I am about to sing a song for the ultimate love of my life. My soul ,my everything....

THE SONG

You know I want you
It's not a secret I try to hide
I know you want me
So don't keep sayin' our hands are tied
You claim it's not in the cards
And fate is pullin' you miles away
And out of reach from me
But you're here in my heart
So who can stop me if I decide
That you're my destiny?

What if we rewrite the stars?
Say you were made to be mine
Nothing could keep us apart
You'd be the one I was meant to find
It's up to you, and it's up to me
No one can say what we get to be
So why don't we rewrite the stars?
Maybe the world could be ours
Tonight

SONG END

I am currently singing at an open pub in Berlin. I have found someone whom my heart beats now....I blushed myself thinking about her. It is just that she is not leaving my mind... After Y/N, my heart only gave her a chance to heal me. And indeed she became my cure, my medicine for all my wounds. She has finally made her place in my heart....

I was smiling to myself thinking about her then I heard loud clapping sounds. I inhaled her scent which just drives me crazy....I was still looking at my guitar. Then I heard footsteps...and I felt my heart stopped for a minute to see her....I didn't even realise that she became the most important and special person of my life.

I looked up slowly to meet the most beautiful woman of my life. Her teary eyes were showing extreme love. She was smiling seeing me and was still clapping. She slowly came to and I felt my heart was racing. I have felt this type of feeling after a long time. My heart was dead but she came to my life to attach her heart with mine to make me alive again. I had lost hope for living but she came to me being my new life. She came to me as if a rapid wind which just cooled down my burning heart. She came to me when I was on the verge of breaking down but she held my pieces and attached it together. She held my hands and dragged me from darkness to brightness. She coloured me with her colours...I am grateful, I found her.

She came to me and looked straight into my eyes. Her stare is just piercing my soul.

???: Let's rewrite our stars....

I smiled widely. She understood that I was proposing her.

Jk: I love you Zee...

Zen: I love you more.....

I wrapped my arms around her waist and hugged her as tightly as possible. Not letting my love go this time. I will not make the same mistake again. I can't think of losing her. It scares me very much to just leave her.......

AUTHOR'S POV

Let me explain, Scarlet Zen in an entrepreneur of a big company in Berlin. After coming to Germany, Jungkook just was lost. Cried every night.....he was still that cold and rude. Only overworking himself. Then Zen came to his life like a spark of light. She worked like a flashing light in Jungkook's dark life. He was like fire, on the other hand she was like water....
She was the only girl on whose arms Jungkook cried like a kid. She was the only one who could comfort him at nights. She was the only one who could give Jungkook warmth and made him sleep peacefully on her arms. Jungkook had shared a comfortable relationship with her. He could only rely on her for everything. He shared all his pains to her. And she tried to understand him no matter what.

Eventually she became Jungkook's habit. After her arrival Jungkook started to smile, started to talk and started to feel alive. She was healing him slowly but steadily...Jungkook didn't even realised he had loved her and she was the reason of his happiness, laughing and smiling.