Part 53

2 YEARS LATER

BARCELONA, SPAIN 🇪🇸

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I fluttered my eyes open in the morning. I yawned and tried to move but I felt something on top of me. Yes, it's my baby sleeping almost on top of me. I smiled to myself and looked at her. She is still the same, a sleepyhead. Her messy hairs were covering her whole face. Still I cannot resist her. I think I love her more now..

Taehyung: Wake up baby

I whispered on her ears

Y/N: ummmm a little bit..please

She mumbled cutely. I just can't resist her cuteness. I giggled and an evil plan came to my mind. I started tickling her and yes it worked. She was laughing her and resisting but I didn't stop. How I love this life. It is like my all dreams came true.

Y/N: Tae...hyu.hyun....stopp....

She was laughing hard and I pulled her up and made her sit on my lap...

Taehyung: Mrs.Kim we are on our honeymoon...who sleeps this late for their own honeymoon...

Yes, we got married 1 week ago. Everything went smoothly on our wedding. Jungkook didn't come to our wedding.  Even he didn't return from Germany. He maybe found someone there. It feels magical to call her Mrs Kim. I am feeling overwhelmed by having her by my side.

Y/N: baby please, last night we came late from touring the whole city...

I chuckled and kissed her forhead

Taehyung: no get up now. It is our honeymoon, so no time for rest. Only travelling, shopping, a lot of pictures,  eating.....and.....

I smirked and she blushed and buried his face on my chest. I can't tell how happy and peaceful I feel when she does that..

I chuckled

Taehyung: let me finish the sentence..

Y/N: no need to say anything...look I am already awake...

She smiled to me and I pulled her more closer to me. Her breath was hitting my face. I heard her heart beats.

Taehyung: looks like Mrs Kim is forgetting something...

I smirked and she blushed. She then looked at my eyes with her magical ones and my heart flustered at this. She leaned closer to my face..and I closed my eyes. And I could already feel her lips on mine. I smiled in satisfaction and kissed her back with all my heart which belongs to her. She wrapped her arms around my neck. I attached our bodies leaving no distance between us. My hands were caressing her waist slowly. When your every dreams come true, you don't need to pray more to God, you just have to thank him.

Our closeness was not showing any sign of lust. It is just a gesture of showing how much love we have for each other. How much our presence effect each other. How much overwhelmed we have to get each other. We are not doing to show the world, we are doing to embrace each other mentally and physically but with care and delicacy..

Once again breath was standing as if he doesn't exist...

Taehyung: I love you

Y/N'S POV

he said in between the kiss as always. He didn't forget his habits of doing that. I smiled in reply and he kept kissing me softly with a lot of delicacy. As if he is adoring something. His hand went from my waist to my hairs softly combing them. This is our moment, our pure love.

Y/N: I love you....

I whispered as always he smiled in between the kiss....

We pulled out for breath. He kissed my forhead, my hairs, my cheeks, my nose....I can't tell how crazy he is .....