Part 9

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I looked at her. She was looking at the papers. She stayed silent for a moment giving me a heart attack type of feeling. She then released a big sigh. Then she held the pen on her hand and signed the papers breaking her relationship with me. I felt my heart stopped seeing her signing the papers without any hesitation. Does she hate me that much? Will she able to move on in her life.? Then she passed the papers to me but her eyes were teary. She was trying to be strong in front of everyone. She was trying hard to control her tears in front of Uncle. I couldn't say anything. I looked down and my tears were falling on the floor. Her eyes were showing immense pain and hurt. I didn't want to sign the papers but I have already hurt her which cannot be described in words. She doesn't deserve to stay with me. I might suffer a lot without her. My soul will be leaving with her. My heart will be empty without her. I might die without her but I have to do this. I have done enough wrong with her. She has all the rights to be happy in her life which I couldn't give her. If I didn't sign those papers, she will stay with me but it will be a compromise for her. She will not love like before. I have already snatched her rights. I have ruined the purity of our love. I feel disgusted of me. A lot of things were going on my mind.

John Uncle: Jungkook, son, sign the papers. We are waiting for you.

I got back into reality. I looked at Y/N whose eyes were already on me. It is really hard to leave the love of your life. I let out a big sigh. A tear left from my eye. With a trembling hand and with a heavy heart I signed the papers. I gave the papers to uncle. He then took the papers and went out leaving both of us alone. Y/N turned and was about to go to the guest room. But I held her wrist. She stopped on her tracks but didn't turn to me.

JK: Y/N....

Y/N: hmm....

She hummed with her cracked voice. She was crying I knew.

JK: Y/N ahhh

Y/N: hmm

I couldn't say anything. She was just humming to my sentences. Then we both knelt down together on the floor at the same time. Her back was facing me. She bursted into crying almost screaming her heart out. I couldn't bare to see her like this. My tears were already falling. I crawled to her and back hugged her. She didn't resist. She didn't hug me back but I kept hugging her. I was craving for her comfort, I was craving for her attention and love. She kept crying on my arms. I couldn't say how I was feeling. I was hugging her, consuming all her warmth but what she did next burnt me from inside.

She removed my hand and turned to me. She looked in my eyes which were already looking at hers. She held my hands with hers. She dragged me to our memory room.

Memory room was created by her. She hanged all of our pictures clicked of different occasions. It was a room filled with our memories. The beautiful memories of our life. It has our all weird and funny selfies. It has also the pictures of our wedding. Our every precious moments. She had made the room with her own hands.

We went to the room. I looked at her being amazed what she was doing. I saw her dried teary and messy face. She left my hand and went to the one section of the photo wall.

Y/N: Look Jungkook, this is the picture which was clicked by an army in the fansign event. It was the picture when we first met. You were looking at me.

She chuckled sadly. I remembered the memory. When I saw her for the first time, I felt something tickling feeling. My heart had said that she is the one for you Jungkook.

Then she went to another picture wall.
It was the picture of her and me on our first date.

Y/N: remember Jungkook you had come to my house at midnight to ask if I would come to go on a date with you?

She chuckled as tears left from her eyes. I was looking at the breaking state of my own wife. My perfect love story got crashed by my own hands.

To be continued