Part 46

Y/N'S POV

Then what else it started raining. I looked outside and sighed and kept driving. I opened the window of my car and let the rainy breeze touch my face. Some drops of water was also hitting my face. I felt peace in my soul. I remembered Taehyung and mine's memories in rains. The day when I discoverd he got a tattoo of my name on his chest. It was raining that day and we bath in rains in rains. We kissed each other in the rains. I remembered how delicate Taehyung's love for me. How unconditional his love for me. I giggled remembering his pouty face when I didn't wanted to kiss him more. I smiled to myself and reached my apartment.

I got in and lay myself on the couch because I was hell tired. I became too lazy to cook for myself now.. I thought I should not take any dinner and go to sleep straight. So I went to my bathroom to freshen up then lay myself in the bed of my bedroom Suddenly I was missing him very much. I wish I could see him now. I was exhausted so my eyes become heavy and I
Drifted into sleep.

AT MIDNIGHT

I heard banging sounds on my window door which interupted my sleep. I woke up but I was too sleepy to even open my eyes fully. But the sound was increasing and then I realised it could be a thief also. I got up from the bed immediately and my eyes were shot open. I went near my window only to see a shadow who was banging the window door. I got scared but then  I inhaled his fragrance.  Shut up Y/N, you are thinking to much. He can't be here....

???: Juliet..open the door.....

I froze on my spot. I heard his voice which I was longing to hear. My lips curved into a smile. I was seeing him after so many days. I got excited. How would he be. How will he react seeing me.

I looked at myself up to down. As always looking like a mess. My hairs were also a mess. I tried to fix myself. Shit Y/N,what will he think now. I smiled to myself because I was behaving like a girl whose would be husband is here to see her for the first time. I was acting crazy....I was a little shy also. I missed him....

I immediately opened the door and there he is looking at me with his boxy smile. His eyes were showing immense love for me and joy seeing me. I felt my surroundings stopped seeing him. I smiled but tears were flowing non stop seeing him here standing at my window railings just like a romeo. I saw his eyes, the eyes I was yearning to see... he hugged me tightly and buried his face on the crook of my neck as always and I smiled in between my crying. I hugged him back as tightly as possible. I wish we would vanish somewhere in each other's arms. I wish I never leave his embrace which is so peaceful. I want to fly somewhere with him where no one is allowed.  Only him and me. He hugged me almost carrying me into his arms. And yes he did carried me in his big built veined arms holding my back while hugging me. I never pulled out from the hug. He entered the room and was still hugging me till we were satisfied. I felt my shoulder was becoming wet. He was also crying in happiness to see me. I just cannot see him crying. It breaks my heart. We were overjoyed by the fact that we met each other after a long time and now are in each other's embrace. He then carried me to the bed and let us fall on the bed. And I bumped on his chest. I looked at him and we chuckled together at the same time. I attached our nose tips and he giggled seeing my habit of always doing that. There were smile on our faces but tears were also falling. We couldn't express how much we missed each other's presence. How much we missed each other's comfort.

Y/N: Taehyung you here? At this time ....you had said that you have a concert right? Then why now....

Taehyung: ok shhhhhh you talk a lot....

I smiled awkwardly. He just came and I just started bashing him with my questions.

Taehyung: I just missed you....