Part 3

Y/N'S POV

I was sitting and was thinking about my pregnancy and how Jungkook would react. I was sure that he was going to blast in happiness. Then my thoughts were interacted hearing a door opening sound. The door opened revealing a cold and serious Jungkook not my old cutely smiling bunny. I felt my heart was about to jump off my body. I was seeing him after so many days. I missed him. This time even more because we didn't talk for about 2 weeks. He was not answering my call. I smiled seeing him and got up from the couch. I went close to him and was about to hug while saying

Y/N: kookie, you came.

But I was interupted hearing a husky and cold voice which was giving me shivers.

JK: I want to talk about something important.

I was again about to hug him but he ignored my hug passed me infront of my eyes. Usually he comes home and almost every time carries me in his arms while hugging.  I was confused by his behaviour. I could see the seriousness in his eyes. I was a little disappointed with him because he didn't hug me but that's ok. I don't want to ruin my existment.

Y/N: yeah, even I want to tell you something.

I said smiling broadly and went to sit beside him.

JK: first let me say something.

He was sounding hell serious.

Y/N: kook,  is everything alright? Are you ok? Did you fought with anyone?
Tell me.

I asked being worried for him.

JK: listen to me carefully, don't freak out. I wanted to say this earlier.

I freaked out hearing him but was able to calm myself.  I held his hands and was gently squeezing them to resure that I am always with him.

Y/N: what happened Jungkook? I am here with you. Is something bothering you?

He looked at my eyes with his dark orbs giving me a reason to fear.

JK: Let's get divorced.

My heart stopped beating for some seconds.

Y/N: you are joking right?

JK: No

He said with a straight face showing no emotions. I felt like my fairy tale life was getting shattered in front of my own eyes.  No no he must be kidding.  He loves me. Stop overthinking Y/N. I know he loves teasing me. But he was dead serious while telling me. Now I am getting scared.

Y/N: hahaha..... I don't believe you. I know this is a prank. I don't like this kind of pranks. Now tell me this is a prank. I know, you will say it after a few seconds that it was a prank.  I know you well. You can't fool me this time.

I kept talking but he turned me to his side.  Looking straight in my eyes indicating he wasn't joking.  He held my shoulders with his both hands and lightly shook them while saying

JK: listen to me.  I want a divorce.  I don't love you anymore. I fell in love with another girl.  I want to marry her. I don't want any kind of injustice happen to you that's why I am telling you to divorce me.  I am sorry.  But I hope you understand.

I kept looking at his eyes.  He said all of that keeping a straight face. Without showing any emotions. I couldn't believe what he just said. He fell out of love and now fell in love with another woman. Does love keep changing? My heart just sanked. My life got ruined in a matter of seconds. I never imagined he would say this to me. His own wife whom he loved more than anything. When you love one person, when you take vows on the name of God to protect and love that person whom you love then why this happened in my case? Are the vows false or the love is fake. He even want to get married to another woman.  Is she beautiful than me or does she take care of him better than me? Does she love him too?
A lot of unbearable questions were running on my mind. Then I remembered, I was about to tell him about our baby. Our symbol. But he wants to leave me. Will he hate our baby also? I was froze drowning on my own emotions and trying to hold myself.  Words were not coming out of my mouth.

He then shamelessly asked,

JK: you wanted to say something to me

I was thinking how this man can expect me to be normal or speak anything.  Am I a joke to him? But he doesn't love me. A tear left from my eyes finally. I couldn't handle anymore. If he doesn't love our child. No no this can't happen.  My life is ruining in front of me and I can't do anything.  I feel helpless. Maybe after telling him he would come back to me but nothing will be Normal between us. He will force himself to love me or to stay in this relationship. He will not be able to give himself fully to me. It will be a burden for him. It will be a compromise for both of us. I can't let it happen to my child. I removed his hands from my shoulders. I got up without looking at him. The person who just tossed my life. I turned to go back to my bedroom.  Words were not coming but I wanted to ask him about something.

To be continued