part 13

END OF FLASHBACK

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I opened my eyes and a tear fell from my eye. I cannot make memories with her. I have lost her. I have also lost the opportunity of being a dad. We were so happy. Why did I do that? I asked myself. My mind was full of her memories. Her talking,  her eyes, her smile, laughing her everything.  I went to feel her close to me once more. I wanted her to be in my arms again. I am broken from inside.  I cannot afford to forget her. She is my life.

Y/N'S POV

I got into the car running. I finally bursted into crying. I couldn't take it anymore. He must be very happy with that girl. I shouldn't interfere in his life. But why was he crying? I don't like him crying. Whenever he cries I feel my heart is going to crash. Why did he hesitated to sign the divorce papers? I asked myself. I love him still now. I have to move on.

Y/N, he cheated on you but still you are thinking about him. He was selfish.  He wanted to leave you for another woman.  When you were thinking about him, he was in other woman's arms. You should hate him. Why you can't hate him? Why do you have love in your heart for him? Why do you still care for him? After he destroyed yours and your baby's life. Don't you have any self respect? You should have punished him or sue him for cheating. You didn't say anything to him. You should have slapped him.

My mind was saying all of this.

Y/N: I CAN'T. I CANNOT FORGET OUR MEMORIES. I CANNOT FORGET HIS LOVE WHICH HE HAD GIVEN ME. BECAUSE I STILL LOVE HIM. I FUVKING LOVE HIM

I yelled my heart out. But now I have to live for my baby. I wiped my tears and started driving. I don't know if I will be ever fall in love again or move on. He is my first and last love. I will try to forget that I had loved someone in my life ever.

I couldn't focus on the road. My eyes were blurry. Then I saw a picture of Jungkook fall from my opened box. I looked down to get the picture but in a twinkle of an eye my car was thrown away on the ground upside down. My head hit the steering wheel and because of the speed I was fell on the road. I didn't realise what happened. I felt immense pain in my stomach. I touched my belly and I realised my whole body was covered by blood. I couldn't move my other hand. I felt bone breaking pain. The pain was incredible.

Y/N: my baby

That was my last words.  Then everything went blank in front of my eyes.

I opened my eyes slowly fluttering my eye lashes. I saw a sour cream ceiling in front of my eyes. I blinked a lot of times to realise where was I. I recalled about the incident and wanted to get up immediately but I couldn't move my body. It was aching. I saw someone approached me to help to get up. My vision was unclear. Then I blinked a lot of time to see the person clearly. I saw someone unexpected Taehyung. Jungkook's best friend. But what was he doing here? Then my eyes went to his eyes. He has such beautiful eyes, I didn't realise it earlier. His eyes were looking at me worried.

Y/N: Taehyung what aghhhhhhh

I stopped talking because I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I looked down to just to see my one leg was plastered and my right arm was plastered. Even my head was bandaged. I was feeling weak. My hands were attached to syringe and other strings of different machines. Then I remembered about my baby. I touched my stomach with my left arm. I panicked and asked

Y/N: Taehyung,  how is my baby. Did something happened? Taehyung say something?

I was crying while saying.  Then I saw he looked down.

Y/N: why are you not saying anything? What happened to my baby? How am I in the hospital? I remember my car was hit by a truck.  But I don't remember anything more than that. Who bought me here? What the hell is happening?

I freaked out. Then I saw the doctor and a nurse entering the room.

To be continued.

LET ME LOVE YOU 💘 |KTH |COMPLETED जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें