Warnings

"Come here Mr Tomlinson" the eldest triplet smirks as he beckons Louis into the classroom.

Louis walks over so he's standing in front of Edwards desk. "Come" Edward points to the place in front of him.

Louis visibly gulps and crystal blue eyes widen in shock, but there's a glimmer of excitement as well. Walking around he stands in front of the man. The teacher grips his hips and spins him around.

"Do you see what you do to me"

•••

"M...mr Styles, oh god"

Harry smirks as he pushes himself further against the smaller boy.   "Like that little one" Harry whispers against the boys earlobe. Louis just groans quietly as his hips are pushed further against the desk.

"So pretty" Harry pushes Louis black skater skirt even higher as he moves down to nip at the skin.

•••

Marcels hands fly forward and grip the younger boys hips. A smirk falling across Louis lips as he straddles the English teachers lap.

Moving around Louis can feel Marcel under him. Marcel let's out a shaky breath as Louis pushed his hips further against him.

"Ever since I saw you I've wanted to feel you" Louis whispers and Marcels grip tightens.

"Hmm...such a slut wanting to fuck a teacher"

•••

Or where Louis is a student who's known for sleeping around and the Styles triplets are the new teachers in school.

Smut

BoyXboy

Incest

Alcohol use

Student-teacher relationship

Degrading kink

Other kinks

Age gap (18-25)

British school grading

Talk about crimes

Slight BDSM

Homophobic language