11. Happy Valentine's Day

The car ride to 203 Amour Street was quick. Like extremely quick since Michael rushed through traffic like he was in some sort of race. Luke even swore that he saw the lights an occasion of times and Y/N agreed. She never met a fast driver until Michael and she wonder why the rush for her house was. Didn't he understand that her ex was in her home? One thought occur in her mind thinking that Michael wanted to get rid of her after the kiss.

And she was scared for that being the reason.

"Ah there's his car," Luke said. Seeing the grey ranger rover parked by the curve. Y/N's eyebrow furrowed together seeing that she have never saw that car besides the blue BMW parked in the driveway. Michael's hand tightening around the steering wheel and he parked near the other range rover. Y/N then quickly got of the car and Michael followed her.

"I thought you didn't know anyone from my band," he said, sounding betray. The confused girl turned around and raised an eyebrow. What he is even talking about, she thought. Y/N had told the truth to him that she was never familiar of the faces of 5 Seconds of Summer- only hearing a few songs because of her roommate. So where was this accusation coming from?

"I don't- well not after tonight"

"Don't lie to me! Not with Ashton's car here," Michael said. His stubby finger pointing at the grey range rover. Y/N's eyes widen and she felt her stomach dropped. "The Ex? It has to be him, who else can it be?"

"I don't know Ashton and honestly I don't have time for this Michael," she yelled back. Her voice sounding dry. Before Michael can respond, Ashton stepped out of the house and walked further down the driveway. His eyes widen when he saw Michael and Luke by the driveway.

"Do you still try to deny it to me that you and he weren't a thing?" Michael said. He sounded so hurt. His body was shaking in both anger and sadness. It's only a girl, Michael thought.

"Him? He's Amanda date!"

"What?"

"Someone called me?," Amanda said. She reached Ashton's side and waved at both Michael and Luke face. The blonde boy then blushed and waved back. He was always so awkward with the other gender- no wonder why his date for tomorrow was going to be his mom. But nobody knew that. Michael then grew extremely confused and Y/N shook her head.

"I can't believe that you wouldn't took my word for it"

"Y/N I'm so sorry. I thought that-"

"Darling," Blake voice interrupted him. Y/N's body tensed and she slowly turned around to face her ex. It's been months since she last saw him and it still hurt seeing him. His hair was push back in gel and he was wearing one of his suits that he would wear for special occasions. Standing next to him with the fancy beautiful dress that she was wearing made her remember about all the balls that they would attend as a couple. But that was it. Those memories were then replaced with the bad ones where she felt like shit besides him. Always put down because she wasn't a size 0 or because she wasn't the smartest. His brown eyes connected with hers and she didn't felt the sparks anymore. "I been waiting for you all night and may I say, you look beautiful tonight"

"What are you doing here Blake?" Y/N asked. Not wanting to waste any time.

"I want a second chance," he said. His voice sounding sincere "I was a complete idiot to treat you like that"

"This is complete bullshit," Amanda muttered. Meanwhile Michael stood in silent, scare to what Y/N would say. Would she want to take Blake back? He wouldn't know and especially the way how he treated her moments ago.

"I think its best that you leave"

"Y/N. Listen, let's talk it out tomorrow. Yeah?"

"No," Michael interrupted him. He walked to Y/N and wrapped his arm around her waist. She didn't pulled away and grew nervous.

"Who are you?"

"Michael and I'm going to ask you nicely if you can leave," The blue hair boy said. A smile appeared on Blake's face and he laughed. His laughter bringing chills down to Y/N's spine. On the other hand- it made Michael even angrier. "What's so funny?"

"Where the hell did Y/N even found you? In the streets?"

Ironic because they did met in the streets.

"It doesn't matter where I found him. I want you out of here," Y/N said. Growing confidence. She just wanted her ex to get out of her life for once and for all.

"You downgraded to someone like him," Blake said in disgust. "Too bad that you didn't drop that weight too"

"That's it," Michael said. He then removed his arm away from Y/N and stepped close to Blake. Before Y/N can stop him, Michael's hand met Blake's face and causing the rich lad to fall to the ground. His lip then bleeding from the impact. It didn't stop Michael as he threw another punch at his face.

"Michael no" Ashton almost yelled. Grabbing his band mates arm and pulling him away from Blake. Y/N was shock.

"Are you blind? Y/N doesn't need to drop weight to fit in your idea of perfection. And you know what? No girl should change for a guy, nor a guy for a girl. You either love that person with their flaws or you leave," Michael said. His eyes then connecting with Y/N's and he almost. "And honestly I think that Y/N is beautiful the way she is"

"Whatever. You're all cr-"

Blake didn't had the chance to speak when Luke had sneak up on him and hit him with the metal trashcan lid. His entire body falling forward to the grass again, knock out from the impact. Everyone looking at Luke with wide eyes.

"Ha! That's what you get!" Luke yelled. Stepping on Blake's body and smiling proudly at himself. No one even knew that Luke had that in him. Not even Luke himself. Michael then pulled away from Ashton's arm and walked up to Y/N. Hands caressing her face as she wiped tears from her eyes.

"Hey don't cry," Michael said. He hated to see her like this. A small smile appearing on her face and she wiped another tear.

"This has to be one of the craziest night of my life," Y/N admitted. Laughing in between her quiet sobs. Michael had to agree with her. She just didn't mentioned that it was Michael's best night too. Because of this night- he had the chance to meet her and finally experience what it is to like someone. Maybe even love- a little early to tell, but Michael knew that he had fallen hard for Y/N.

So as they stood in the midnight sky and staring into their eyes. They can hear Ashton in the background calling out the time.

"It's midnight! Happy Valentine's Day guys!"

And at the same moment. Michael pressed his lips against Y/N's once more. Her arms wrapped around his neck and his hands placed on her waist. They didn't want to let go and Michael didn't had to ask her the question anymore;

Do you want to be my Valentine?

Most importantly, Michael and Y/N just made a new story. About a girl and a boy together on the night before Valentine's Day.

And the story wouldn't have taken place if it wasn't thanks to the eggs and potato chips that brought them to their happy night.

Crazy right?