6.Realistic

Chapter 6.

Michael Clifford was an expert on video games, but there was only one thing that got to him most of the time. Angry Birds. It seemed like one of the easiest games and somehow it was a challenge for him. His aim was neither too high nor too low, but never in between. So why was he even trying to play it while waiting for y/n to finish dressing up?

"Okay ready?" Y/N's voiced called from inside the small dressing room. Michael quickly placed his phone away and cleared his throat. He didn't had the chance to replied when y/n appear outside with a red fitting dress that reached above her knees. She even wore the same black heels. Michael was speechless. Not even knowing where to start to comment how beautiful she looked right now.

"Wow," he said. "Just wow"

"I take that as a good sign?" She asked, blushed. He nodded eagerly and Y/N turned around to walk back inside. Michael couldn't even stop admiring on how beautiful this girl was in front of him. She was nothing that he had seen before and it was amazing. Secretly, Michael was glad that he threw some eggs at her and had the chance to meet her. He just knew that the minute that they left the mall that he would've drop her off at her house and might not see her soon again. Besides Valentine's Day was just around the clock and Michael did not wanted to spend it alone.

"Y/N?" Michael asked. He was scare on what the girl was going to think of his plan.

"Yes Michael"

"Have you ever heard of the story of a girl and boy together at the night before Valentine's Day?"

"No. Is that even realistic?" Y/N laughed. She then reappeared again with her old clothes and dress in the other hand. A smile appeared on Michael's face and he leaned back on the beanie bag.

"It can be realistic if you say said yes to my proposal on a date right now

And when Y/N smiled again, Michael already knew his answer.