8. Cute Couple

Chapter 8:

"This idiot I'm going to kill to him for leaving Luke like that," Michael said out loud. His phone dialing Ashton for the fifth time as he reached the store. Him and y/n recognizing a nervous Luke standing by the wall with a plastic bag of eggs inside. His blue eyes brightening up when he saw the familiar range rover pulling up near him.

"He's seems so scare," Y/N said. "It's kind of cute"

"What?" Michael said, feeling a little jealous. A smile appearing on Y/N's face as Luke ran inside the car. The blonde boy quickly crawling on top of the seat and closing the doors - right in time when one of the men yelled "Hey give your money!". He was shaking in fear as he held the carton of eggs close by him.

"Thank you so much Michael"

"Wow Australian too," Y/N commented. She turned her attention towards the blonde boy and waved hello to him. Luke was extremely confused and waved back. He never really saw a girl with Michael before- especially it being a pretty girl like y/n too. "You must be Lukey, I'm Y/N"

"Okay I told you that his name was Luke," Michael said, sounding a little more jealous. He instantly regretted using Luke's nickname when he was talking to Y/N about him. The blonde boy blushed and he sat properly on the seat, placing his seat belt on too - because safety was important to him.

"Alright Michael. Don't have to be a protective boyfriend over him," Y/N said. She held both of her hands up and Michael almost stepped on the brakes hard. Was she implying that Michael and Luke were a couple or that he was y/n's boyfriend? Michael was hoping that it was the second choice. "Cute couple you two make by the way"

But unfortunately it was the first choice.

"We're not dating. Just close friends"

"You say it Mikey," Luke pouted. Y/N couldn't help to laugh and Michael glared at his blonde best friend from the rearview mirror. He was making it difficult to prove to Y/N that he was single -and straight.

"So Luke, where the hell is Ashton?"

"I don't know. But his date for tomorrow lives close from here, so I'm assuming that he went there"

"Good. Makes it easier to find and beat the hell out of him "

That's if he can even manage to make a punch.
--
"Okay so I came here as quickly as I can," Ashton said as Amanda opened the door to him. The muscular boy entering the house and stopping when he saw Blake standing in the living room. Jealously quickly overcoming him. "Who the hell are you?"

"Blake Wellington"

Fuck, Ashton thought, he has a fancy name.

"He's y/n's ex," Amanda explained. Sending a glare at Blake and he only smiled. "He seriously doesn't want to leave this house until he sees her"

"You must understand," Blake said. His voice sounding all power and clear. Brown eyes connecting with Ashton. "That y/n and I left in bad terms and I want to fix by tomorrow"

"Buddy, just because Valentines day is tomorrow. Does not mean that the girl is desperate," Ashton laughed. A satisfied smile appearing on Amanda's face. She knew that she made a good choice of calling him over.

"Look I'll leave if y/n tells me too"

"Oh she will," Amanda stated. Stepping a little closer to Blake with determination in her eyes. It wasn't a enough for Blake's smile to fade away.

"Fine"

Amanda just couldn't wait until y/n arrives.