Epilogue

Gaege Pov

"Daddy! Daddy! Please take me to the park!" My daughter says.

"Angel, please ask your Dad to take you. I'm a bit tired," I say.

"Ok!" Angel says. She goes to find her other father. "Dad! Please take me to the park!" I hear her ask Eddie.

"I will Ángel, let me say goodbye to Daddy," I hear Eddie respond to Angel. Eddie appears and gives me a kiss and places a hand on my pregnant stomach. "Goodbye Amor."

"Dad! Come on!" Angel pipes.

"I'm coming, I'm coming," Eddie grumbles. I laugh and wave as they leave. I hear the door close behind and smile. 5 years ago, Eddie and I got married. After only 1 year of dating, he popped the question and I said yes. Then Eddie wanted a kid, so I agreed. That was the worst 9 months of my life. Now this new one is 7 months old and wasn't as planned as Angel. There may have been an issue of us making the most of having a baby sitter and rushed threw it, forgetting a condom. But that's just fine. Angel's wanted a sibling and has begging for one. I'm so glad that she doesn't get teased at school. I'm so happy to have Eddie and Angel. I can't imagine a life without them anymore.

                                                                             THE END!!!!

This was so fun to write and I love that this was so popular with you guys. If you haven't already, I have 6 other books published, so go check those out. I have one other Gaege x Eddie which I still need to write the last part, then one Mully x Josh, one Gage x Grant, and one Eddie x Grant. Then a one shot book and an art book. Hope you guys liked the ending of this! This is now completed! Luv you all!