Checking On You

Gaege Pov

The whole time the boys are in America and close by, I'm huddled up in my apartment or I'm out shopping. I'm trying to avoid the whole Eddie issue. Grant's been texting me saying that I can come over anytime I want, but I've just left him on read. I don't want to face what happened yet. As much as I enjoyed it, it was completely wrong and is ruining our friendship. If I could change that night, I would in an instant. I wouldn't get drunk, I wouldn't go home with Eddie, and I would f*ck up our entire friend group. I haven't gotten anything from Eddie though, so if Grant was truly telling the truth, I would have gotten something from Eddie as well. It's not all that bad. Keeping the shades drawn, eating junk food all day, and having movie marathons is actually really nice. Today I'm staying at home again. I rummage around the apartment and find a bit of food. Not much though. I'll have to order some. I flop myself onto the couch and grab my favorite blanket. I cuddle up with it. I turn on the TV and chose the next movie. These past few days, I haven't gotten dressed at all. Most days I'll get dressed and put some makeup on. You wouldn't guess it until you saw me without. A little bit comes a long way. But I haven't been using anything. My face has broken out with terrible acne. Red spots over my forehead, cheeks, and chin. I don't really care though. It can be changed later. No one's going to see me anyway. About 30 minutes into the movie, I hear a knock at my door. It's probably just a delivery person so I just stay on the couch. The knocking keeps coming. I sigh and get up. I open the door with the blanket wrapped around myself.

"Gaege?" Narrator asks.

"What are you doing here?" I ask. 

"I came to check on you. Are you ok?" Narrator asks.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Now you've seen me and you can go," I start to close the door.

"Are you sure you're fine?" Narrator puts his foot in the door. "You don't look so good."

"Just because I have a ton of acne doesn't mean I'm not ok," I say.

"Well, I've never seen you like this before. I'm a bit worried," Narrator says.

"You don't have to be. I'm fine. I'll talk to you later," I say.

"Well, I have someone here who wants to talk to you," Narrator says.

"Tell them to f*ck off," I say and close the door. The knocking drags on for a few minutes, but it ceases. I don't want to talk to anyone. That's why I'm at my apartment with the shades drawn. A few days later, the boys leave, and I barely spent a day with them. Such great friendship.

Next part will be in Eddie's Pov. Should be up later today! Luv you guys!