This Shouldn't Happen

Gaege Pov

I'm face to face with a half naked Eddie. His eyes wide and a blush spreads across his cheeks.

"Uh, sorry," I say and try to scramble out of there. I feel a hand on my wrist, and I look up at the blushing Eddie.

"Stay," he says.

"I-I shouldn't," I say.

"Please," he says. I have to look away from his eyes otherwise I'm going to say yes.

"This can't happen Eddie," I say and try to leave once more. 

"Juicy. Please stay," he says. My eyes dart back to look at him. He's biting his lip and making it really hard to say no. He licks his lips and all my restraint goes out the window. As I lunge forward onto him, I kick the door shut, and it closes with a slam. Our lips connect and almost all the memories of that night come back. But this time it's different. It's consensual on both side and we're not drunk. Eddie's able to sneak his tongue into my mouth. He's already pants less, so I kick mine off as well. I shove my hands up his shirt and rake my finger nails down his back, probably hurting the skin. Eddie moans into my mouth, and I take it as an accomplishment. He puts his own hands up my shirt and starts teasing my nipples. I try to stop the moan that comes rattling out of my mouth, but it's no use. I'm so lost in my mind with his tongue in my mouth that I don't even realize he gets my underwear off. All we have on now are shirts. Sweatshirts. And those are way too hot for this activity. We practically rip our sweatshirts off and throw them somewhere, we're not really focused on their landing spot at this point in time. Our mouths connect once more and this time I'm on top of him. Kissing down his body and sucking deep hickeys into his skin, surly leaving bruising to come (A/U lol). I push myself away for a second and he looks sad, but I just open up a draw and throw him a condom and some lube. He looks like he wants to make a comment, but he just gets to work on the lube instead.

"God, Juicy, you don't know how long I've wanted to do this since the last time," Eddie groans. 

"Please be nice this time, my ass hurt like hell last time," I say. 

"I'll try mi amor, but I don't know how well I will succeed," Eddie says.

"You f*cking better, otherwise I'm ignoring you for another month," I say.

"Well the last time that seemed to work out pretty well because we're f*cking on your bathroom floor. Also, wouldn't it be better if we moved to a bed. One of our backs is going to f*cking hurt tomorrow," Eddie says.

"Who said we were using the floor?" I ask, Eddie looks at me questioningly. "Get up." Eddie scrambles to get up. I push him against the wall and he groans into my mouth. Once Eddie realizes what's happening, he flips it so he's pushing me into the wall. No warning at all, he pushes a finger in. I haven't done this in a while so I'm tight. About a minute of working with one finger, he pushes in another. He continues this process until he has worked 3 fingers into me. 

"I'm gonna f*ck you so hard that you're going to feel it for a week. When you sit down I want to feel this and remember who put the sting there. Got it?" Eddie growls into my ear. I whimper and nod. "I asked you a question, respond."

"Y-yes Eddie," I stutter.

"That's not my name," Eddie says, 

"M-master," I stutter.

"Much better," Eddie says and flips me around so I'm pressed up against the cool tile of the bathroom walls. He seems to be taking forever. When I'm about the ask him what's taking so long, he slams into me. I cry out loudly, and try to find something to hold onto from the wall. Slam after slam. They keep getting harder and faster. "Say my name slut."

"M-master!" I cry out. 

"Again," Eddie says.

"MASTER!" I scream as I climax. I feel him cum inside me, and we slump onto the floor, panting hard. After a few minutes of catching our breath, there's a knock on the bathroom door.

"Juicy?" The deep voice asks. Shit.

Another cliff hanger! Luv you all!