The Bar

Eddie Pov

Driving in my car to my favorite bar and they also serve food, I start kicking myself. What I did last night was so stupid. Why the f*ck did I sleep with my best friend?! I'm not gay! I've had multiple relationships with women, but I never did really feel anything for them. I had no motivation to keep the relationships going, so I'd always break them off. That doesn't mean I'm gay though! I arrive at the bar and stop the car. I get out of my car and go walk into the bar.

"Hey Eddie!" A few guys call my name, a few of them are still here from last night.

"Didn't think you'd be here this early," the bartender, Johnathan, says.

"Shut up and get me a..." I stop for a second because I don't know if I should drink again. After what happened last night. "Shirley Temple."

"Really? Do you want me to put some alcohol in it?" Johnathan says. I shake my head. He pours my drink and slides it across the counter to me.

"Thanks," I say and take a drink. I feel like a little kid again, drinking this. 

"So what happened last night? I saw you with your friend, and then you were gone," Johnathan asks, drying a cup.

"None of your business," I say and down the drink. 

"Jeff! You owe me 5 bucks!" Johnathan yells to a different bartender I don't recognize. I roll my eyes and motion Johnathan to get me a new drink. After staying there for a little while longer, I get up, pay, and leave. I sit in my car again for a few moments. I don't know if I should go home yet. I'm sure Gaege is there and I don't think I can face him. He's probably told them everything already, they're good at pressuring him into telling them stuff. Or he's holed up in the bathroom while everyone else in the living room. I bang my head a few times before I convince myself to go home. Gaege will still be there, but I can face that. If anything, I can fake being drunk and then stumble into my room. I drive myself home, and go inside the house.

Ok so part 3 done! Hope you guys liked it! Luv you guys!