Talking

Gaege Pov

I type in the numbers carefully into my phone, sure not to make any mistakes. I click the call button, and the ringing of the phone buzzes in my ear.

"Hello?" Eddie sounds unsure, like he didn't look at the name.

"Hey," I say quietly.

"Gaege?" Eddie asks.

"Yeah," I say.

"Gaege! You're talking to me!" Eddie exclaims.

"Yeah..." I say. I sort of regret calling him.

"I'm sorry, am I making you uncomfortable?" Eddie asks.

"No, no. It's just me," I say.

"Is there a reason you called?" Eddie asks.

"Not really. I just thought it was time to talk," I say. There's silence for a bit. Neither of us talk.

"Well, I'm sorry," Eddie says.

"I am too. I was super drunk and even though I like you ... like that ... it didn't give me any permission to do that. Being drunk isn't an excuse for doing something like that," I say.

"Gaege."

"If anything it makes it worse! I should be able to control myself after having a few drinks, not get shit faced and not think straight."

"Gaege."

"You shouldn't ever forgive me for doing this. And I find it reasonable if you find me disgusting for liking you and being gay. I know you're super religious and everything. I mean have you seen your Mexorcist videos?"

"Gaege!" Eddie shouts.

"Sorry," I say.

"Gaege, you don't need to feel that way. I wasn't that drunk. I could have stopped it if I wanted to. I guess even though I wasn't that drunk, I wanted it as well. I just didn't know it at the time. And of course I don't think you're disgusting! If I hated you for that, I'd have to leave the whole group! Sure we're religious, but it doesn't always make us feel that way! There are some people that do, but I'm not one of them. My family isn't either," Eddie says. "In fact, I think I'm bi myself."

"Really?" I ask.

"Well yeah. I had sex with a guy and enjoyed it!" Eddie says.

"W-what?" I stutter.

"I don't really remember the whole thing, but I do know I enjoyed it. Much more than with a women," Eddie confesses. I give a sad laugh.

"I guess we're both freaks then," I say.

"You're not a freak," Eddie says.

"Yes I am. I wear f*cking makeup! And I've worn a skirt before! I f*cking paint my fingernails!" I say.

"A lot of guys do that. It's not that weird," Eddie says.

"Name one famous guy who paints his finger nails," I say. "Or wears makeup."

"You," Eddie says.

"Give me a better answer than that," I roll my eyes.

"You are famous Gaege! You have 2.16 million subscribers!" Eddie says. "2.16 million people like your videos. 2.16 million who know who you are! Not everyone can say that! That is what a famous person is!"

"You have way more subscribers than me," I say.

"Sure I'm maybe a bit more famous, but if they watch any of my videos with you in them, they know who you are!" Eddie says.

"I guess you're right..." I say.

"I am. Now I'm coming over today and I'm going to spend the weekend with you. We're not going to get drunk, and we're just going to make up for lost time," Eddie says.

"But-" I start.

"No buts. I'll see you in a hour," Eddie says and then he hangs up. Great I only have an hour to clean and I haven't cleaned in the past month. I have to get ready and everything. Shit.

Hope you guys liked it this chapter! And if you aren't subscriber to Juicy, go and do that now. We deserves more subscribers! Luv you guys!