Dynamics

(A/U Sorry I haven't updated for a while. School got really rough for a bit. And now we're going back to 4 days a week and I'm not happy. I hope you guys enjoy this one!)

Gaege Pov

Eddie and I haven't talked again since our text conversation. He hasn't reached out to me, nor I to him. Grant keeps telling me it's all good, but it's not Eddie I worry about, but myself. Maybe I'll reach out to him today. Or I could do it tomorrow. My thought process has been that everyday. Maybe I'll talk to him. Nah, I'll just do it tomorrow. I keep pushing it off even though as much as I push it off, it's not going to change the outcome. If we don't talk, The Boys videos are going to be all out of wack. Our dynamic is what makes the group The Boys. Everyone has a certain dynamic with each other, and if one of the dynamic is broken, everything isn't right. There was a time when Josh and Mully's dynamic was broken. They had gotten into a fight about something, and all of the videos we filmed together weren't as good. And the fans noticed. Every other comment was Why are Josh and Mully not getting along? or Did anybody else recognize the offness between Josh and Mully? We can't risk that happening again. Especially between Eddie and I. I need to talk to Eddie. And I'm going to do it right now.

Cliff hanger! Don't worry I'll post tomorrow. I just have to update a few other stories as well! Luv you guys!