Phone Fight

Gaege Pov

Narrator has finally left. I'm still a bit pissed that he just ... arrived. Like nothing from me saying he could come. He just ... appeared. Eddie hasn't come over once, probably too embarrassed or is making sure that he doesn't make me mad by just coming over. Narrator and my friendship is fine if that's what you're thinking. But we can get mad at each other every now and then. I don't like living with someone else. They never keep the stuff the correct spot. And they mess everything up. Another reason why I'm single. Yes, Eddie and I have not confirmed our relationship yet, so technically I'm still single. He says we're dating but hasn't tried to confirm it with me. I'm on the phone right now with him. 

"And I just said, "That shit is disgusting! Why the f*ck would you think about reading that?!"" Eddie says. We laugh and then it's quiet.

"Hey Eddie, what are we?" I ask quickly before I chicken out. 

"What do you mean?" Eddie asks.

"Like, what is our relationship," I say.

"It's what ever you want it to be," Eddie says. 

"Well, we're friends right?" I ask.

"Yeah," Eddie says, a small change in dynamic.

"But we've f*cked twice now," I say.

"Yeah," Eddie says.

"What is that classified as? A hook up? Or just a casual meet up to f*ck?" I ask.

"Whatever you want to classify it as. I don't really care," Eddie says. "I do know that I like you."

"Me too, but I don't think this should happen. I'm not the best boyfriend. And I just feel like you're going to regret this before it even gets to one month," I say.

"And why would you think that?" Eddie asks.

"Because you've never found a guy attractive before! This could be some weird mixed feelings! I don't want this if it's fake," I say.

"This isn't fake Juicy," Eddie says.

"And how to you know that? You wouldn't find me attractive if I hadn't seduced you that night. We'd still be friends right now with none of this if that night hadn't happened. If you would have stopped me," I say.

"Are you saying that you wish that night never happened?" Eddie asks

"No! That's not what I'm saying! I'm saying what if. What if none of that would have happened. If I didn't get drunk, if you had stopped me, if you were the one to get that drunk. What would have happened then," I say.

"Juicy, the future isn't set in stone. You change it yourself," Eddie says.

"Eddie, you don't like me. You're in lust. You just enjoyed a good f*ck. And I don't blame you. Sometimes you just need to relax," I say.

"That's not at all what this is," Eddie says.

"Isn't it though? We f*cked, you enjoyed it. Just because you liked it doesn't make you not straight. You weren't the one f*cked. I'm gay. You're not. End of story," I say.

"But how did you figure out you were gay?" Eddie asks.

"None of your business," I say.

"Come on, I'm sure it was similar to me," Eddie says.

"You. Aren't. Gay," I say through gritted teeth.

"You can't decide that for me," Eddie says.

"Yes I can, and I just did," I say.

"Gaege, stop this," Eddie says. The name strikes me off guard. "I am bisexual. And I don't just like you, I'm in love with you. I love you. You're the first real person that I love. All the other girls I've hooked up with before, they aren't like you."

"N-no you're not," I stutter.

"Stop telling me what I am and what I'm not," Eddie says.

"B-but-" I start.

"Juicy Fruit Snacks. I love the entirety of you. And just because you think I don't, doesn't mean I don't. Please don't believe that I don't love you, because I do," Eddie says.

"I-i ... c-can't do this. Bye Eddie," I say and hang up the phone as quickly as I can. It rings a few more times, but I leave my phone alone and soon enough it stops ringing. But the ringing stays in my ears. I feel a headache kicking in and I go to get some ibuprofen.