Childish

Gaege Pov

I drove Eddie back to his house because he wasn't in the best state to drive yet. I used his car and then walked home. Eddie thanked me for letting him stay. I brushed him off because that's what friends do. I decided I wanted to record then. So here I am, being the comic relief in yet another one of Mully's videos.

"Do it. Sing the song," Mully says. What am I doing with my life?

"No no, don't touch me there. This is my no-no square," I say. This is getting ridiculous.

"Louder," Mully says.

"No no, don't touch me there! This is my no-no square!" I shout. Mully starts laughing along with Josh who's also in this recording. Sometimes I feel like they don't appreciate me.

Time skip to after the recording

"I'll talk to you guys later. I'm gonna go sleep," I say.

"Don't let Eddie touch your no-no square!" Mully shouts as I log off. As much as Narrator dislikes Mully for always interrupting him, I think I dislike him more. Yes, we're all friends, but we're aloud to not like someone as much as other people. Mully always teases me about shit like that. And while they can play serious parts in our recordings, I'm always stuck as that dumb ass person and I have to act like I'm a child. Mully's not much older than me, but they all easily let him treat me like I'm some kind of child. Whatever, one of us has to do the job. I try and brush it off and get some rest.

Time skip to after he gets up

I rub my eyes as I let them get used to light strewing into my room. I roll over and check my phone. 2 missed calls from Eddie and 3 texts from him. I quickly type in my password (normally I wouldn't have one, but all the boys act like teens and like to steal each other's phones and take a million pictures) and check the messages. 

E: Juicy!

E: Dawg! There is something you need to know!

E: Come on dude, pick up your f*cking phone!

G: What?

E: Well, I talked to the boys about your self consciousness with being gay and all

G: Where are you going with this

E: They all did some sort of post on Twitter outing themselves

G: What?! I didn't want them to do that! Shit shit shit

E: Dawg, it's fine. They barely lost any subscribers

G: Oh thank God

E: I did it too

G: What?

E: I made a post outing myself as well

G: Eddie! You did not need to do that

E: I wanted you to know that you're not going to loose subscribers. People don't judge you for that. They follow you because they like your content. You don't have to do it if you don't want to, but know that we all support you

G: Thanks Eddie, but I don't think I will

E: Well, I'll let you think about it. TTYL Juicy

G: Bye Eddie

I throw my phone on to the bed and let out an annoyed shout. It wasn't that I was scared I would loose subscribers, it's how everyone would look at me. Sure they'd accept it, but they would still look at my differently. Then there will always be the haters. I mean, if anyone tries to hurt me, my self esteem is basically gone at this point. I hope Eddie doesn't feel bad.

Thanks for reading guys. Luv you all!