A Family

Gaege Pov

There was a knock at the door and my blood ran cold.

"H-hello?" I ask tentatively.

"Juicy?" Eddie asks. Of f*cking course it had to be Eddie!

"I'll be right out," I say.

"Ok," Eddie says. I try and pull myself together. Thinking quickly how I would change this around. I was talking to my sister. She was happy she wasn't pregnant. And I shouted "You're not pregnant!" and Eddie just heard wrong. Yeah, yeah, that's good... who am I kidding? He's never gonna believe that. I don't even have a sister. I'm just gonna have to tell him. After a long time of stalling. I open the door and find Eddie in the living room. 

"So, what're you doing here?" I ask, trying to change the subject that wasn't even brought up.

"I just came over to hang out. Isn't that what boyfriends do?" Eddie asks.

"Yeah," I say. "So what did you want to do?"

"Well, I'd sort of like to talk about the exclamation you made in the bathroom," Eddie says.

"Did you know that if you don't close the lid of the toilet when you shit in it, the particles of it go everywhere," I say. I know, shit way to try and change the subject, but I had no other ideas.

"Oookk," Eddie says. "That didn't answer my question though."

"Did you know that questions are just statements that you don't know the answer to?" I ask, once again doing a shit job of changing the subject.

"Juicy, stop shying away from my question," Eddie says.

"I'm not shying away. I'm just stating facts," I say.

"And shying away," Eddie says. Now it's time for my last resort.

"Wanna f*ck?" I ask, letting all of my power go.

"No, I want you to answer the question," Eddie says sternly. I sigh in defeat, clearly not getting anywhere. 

"Well, I was going to need to tell you this soon enough. It's pretty much now or never," I say. "When I was 17, I found out I can get pregnant. After a hook-up, I got really sick, and took it upon myself to go to the doctor. After running a few tests, they found out that I am one of the few males that can get pregnant. And that is why no one will stay with me. I got an abortion because I was 17 and just starting my life. Hate me all you want, just please, I can't take anymore blows to my self esteem." I stare at the ground, too scared to look at Eddie. By now I'm sure the look on his face is pure disgust. 

"Why would I hate you Juice?" Eddie asks and I look up at him, tears streaming down my eyes. He brings a finger up to wipe the tears away. "That's amazing that that could happen."

"Don't patronize me. Just leave already. I don't want your sympathy," I turn my head away and wipe away my own tears.

"This isn't sympathy Juicy. If we ever start a family together, then we can have our own kid," Eddie says.

"Family?" I ask, looking back at him.

"Yes, a family," Eddie says.

"A family. That would be nice," I say.

"Now please believe me when I tell you I'm not going to leave," Eddie says.

"I believe you," I say this time, truly meaning it.

"Now, you're not pregnant?" Eddie asks. I shake my head no. "Good because I'm looking forward to plenty more nights of just me and you."

"I love you Eddie," I say.

"I love you too Juicy," Eddie says.

Fluff part. Hope you guys liked it. I might end it here. Maybe an epilouge or something. IDK tell me what you want. Luv you all