Food

Eddie Pov

I wake up and don't see Juicy. I look around quickly, but that was a bad idea and my head starts to hurt.

"Juicy?" I call out.

"Right here, just cleaning up the bathroom," Juicy pops his head out of the bathroom. "You kind of made a mess in here last night."

"Oops, sorry about that," I scratch my neck.

"You couldn't control it. I thought you could hold your liquor more," Juicy says.

"Do you think just because I'm Mexican and I hold my liquor better?" I ask.

"No, you usually brag about how you can hold your liquor well. You were the least drunk in the laugh you drink video," Juicy says. 

"You held it pretty well as well. How many cans did you drink?" I ask.

"2 or 3," Juicy says.

"Well, mine was shots so I wasn't that drunk because I have done shots before. Last night I had 2 or 3 beers," I say.

"That is why I limited myself to 1 beer. What would have happened if we both got drunk? Do you really want history to repeat itself?" Juicy asks.

"No." Yes.

"I'm glad I stopped you when I did. Surprsingly you're not that handsy when you're drunk. You were just trying to get me to sleep with you," Juicy says.

"What?!" I exclaim.

"Like sleep with you. On the couch. Like we're sleeping," Juicy says.

"Oh, so I'm guessing you didn't," I say.

"No, I wasn't tired," Juicy says. "I stayed up last night. I slept in this morning though because you slept like a rock."

"Can I get some food now?" I ask.

"Oh, yeah sure. Sorry," Juicy says. He moves around in the kitchen for a little bit before coming back to me and handing me some food. "I'm not making you tacos even if you plead with me."

"Aww, why not?" I jokingly pout.

"Just eat your food Eddie," Juicy leaves the living room and goes back to the bathroom. I smile down at the plate of food. Shoved underneath something else, there's a little packet of fruit snacks. I smile and laugh a bit. Of course he'd have some. He's a such a big baby sometimes. 

Sorry for the short part but I want to update another story. I'll have another update up tomorrow if you guys want! Luv you all!