"Ahh, yes. The one your father let sleep in your bed" he asked with a quirky tone.

"Uncle Ben" I blushed.

"Ok, ok. We don't have to talk about it" he chuckled.

I looked over at Garrett and Marshall, both of them practically rolling on the floor, cackling like evil witches.

"Anyways" I rolled my eyes.

"Wait. Can I put you on speaker" I asked.

"For sure. Go ahead" he answered.

"So, he's interested in becoming an actor... and since you know a lot of people... I was wondering if you had anyone he could talk to" I said.

"Well, hun. I'll tell you what. Acting is a very hard thing to get into. I'll talk to a few people, but it's a tough business to get into."

"I know. I've heard this spiel before" I chuckled softly.

"I know. I'm just saying" he said.

"I know."

"He has a plan b, right" he asked.

"Ya. He's in college right now" I answered.

"Good, good! For what?"

"Engineering."

"Wow. Smart kid, huh?"

"The smartest" I smiled.

"Elle, don't lie" Mo whispered.

"Shut up" Garrett whispered as he playfully punched his arm.

"Well, that's good honey. It's good to have a options" he said with a sincere tone.

"Now, I don't want to scare— wait, he's listening, right" he asked.

"Yes, sir" Garrett answered.

"Ok. Hello, son" he said sweetly.

"Hello" Garrett said back.

"So, I'm gonna be honest. Acting isn't an easy business to get into, as I've said before. If you really want this I can make some calls, but I can't promise anything, ok?"

"Ok" Garrett replied.

"Again, I'm not trying to scare you or crush your dreams, I'm just telling the truth."

"I understand completely" Garrett said seriously.

"I'll make some calls for you, but stay in college until you've got a for sure acting role, you hear" Uncle Ben said in an assertive tone.

"You got it, sir."

"Oh, please. Call me Ben."

"Ok... Ben."

"So, I'll make some calls and let ya know" he said.

"Ok. And thanks" Garrett said.

"No problem buddy."

"And Rachelle" he asked.

"Yes, Uncle Ben?"

"Call me more. You never see me anymore so I'd like to know how you're doing. Just call me" he said.

"I will Uncle Ben."

"Ok, honey. I love you" he said.

"I... love you too" I said back.

"Alright then. Bye honey."

"Bye" I said, raising my voice.

"Bye Garrett."

"Bye Ben" Garrett said smiling.

The line disconnected and I caught a glimpse of Garrett's face. He was smiling from ear to ear as a little chuckle left his lips. He laid his back on the floor as he exclaimed with joy.

"You're honestly the best baby" Garrett said.

"I didn't do anything" I laughed.

"You called your uncle."

"Anyone can call my uncle. You should thank him. He's the one who worked hard to get into that business. I simply know him. I didn't do anything" I said very matter-of-fact.

"You're the biggest dork" he chuckled.

"That's what you love about me" I said scrunching my nose.

"You know it baby" he said crawling over to kiss me.

"Gross!! Uck" Mo yelled dramatically.

"Shut up" Garrett hushed, making me laugh.

"I'm sorry Mo" I laughed.

"Don't be sorry! You love me. He'll get over it" Garrett said, leaning in for another kiss.

I shielded our kiss from Marshall, pecking Garrett's lips quickly to avoid an awkward silence later.

"Alright. Back to my room" Marshall said as he stood up.

"No! No, no, no. Please don't leave" I pleaded.

"Why? Let him leave" Garrett joked.

"You never want to hang out with us Mo. Are we that unbearable?"

"You're not, but Garrett's an asshole" he laughed.

"What" Garrett cackled.

"You heard me. You... are awful!"

"No, I'm not. I was only kidding a min—"

"I'm kidding Garrett. Don't get your panties in a bunch" Mo said, making me laugh as Garrett jokingly glared at me with the pouty face of a child.

"Oh, you think that's funny do ya" Garrett asked.

"Why yes, I do" I said as Mo high-fived me.

"We'll see how funny you think that is later" Garrett winked.

He had an underlying meaning, and I couldn't wait to see what he meant.

// A.N: I just wanted to tell you guys how much it means that y'all read this. I'm not that great of a writer, and there are a million other books to read but you're here reading mine, and that means so much to me. Olive!! (Also, your comments literally make my day!!) Don't forget to vote!! Much love <3//