Part:31 (Pampering Sid)

Start from the beginning

She almost jumped on her place being scared but obediently fllwed his instructions too. Rolling his eyes, he asked, “Where is my sweat pant"

She hurriedly ran to pull out his sleeping casual sweat pant out from the Almira & handed it to him with which he directly went to take a swift shower.

Sana sat on the couch & mumbled to herself, “No wonder why Dadi, Papa, Sara di & everyone scare him. Kitna darabne hein yaar ye to. Jaan hi chali jani hein meri "

Just then she heard Sid saying, “Itna darti ho to baat kyu nehi manti? "

She turned her head & her nose bumped with his abdomen as he was standing right behind her back. Holding her little red nose she stood up sounding, “Aouchh"

He walked towards her grabbing Sana's attention. And she walked backwards grabbing his attention. Both of them continued this parallel game till Sana's back hitted the wall & she took a long breath making her white neck look like eatable in Sid's eyes.
But her question made him look to her face once, “Siddharth ji.. Apke baalo se pani araha hein ap hair dryer use krlijiye warna jukham hojayega "

He wondered how does she knw that as not evn for once she looked at his hair but then he realised that water drops dripped down to his naked chest in which she was looking at sometime before.

Sid: Itna fikar hein tumhe?

She bit her own lip & came out from his cage breathing, “Ji...wo..Sara di ne aj raat unke sath sone k liye insist kiya hein.. Mujhe jana chahiye na? "

He looked at his right to her & hated how she fled away from his cage. He hates the way she keeps herself away from him. He pulled his towel from his back neck & started wiping his chest saying, “After watever happened today you can not stay anywhere without mine room. Actually without my bed "

Saying he pulled out her soft pillows from the cupboard where she sleeps & threw them mercilessly on the bed making Sana shook her head in no.

Sana: Ji..nhi..mein..wo..mein apki bed pe soyungi to ap kaha rahenge 🥺?

He gritted his teeths on her stupid question, “You will not only stay in my bed but in my arms too"

Her heart stopped beating as she couldn’t believe what he just said. She mumbled softly, “Siddharth ji ap kya..bolrahe hein..ap...ap "

Sid raised his eyebrows up saying, “Pehli hi bohot gussa dila chuki ho. Now Don't argue with me "

She came closer to him with a pleading eyes, “Wohi to.. ap kyu kar rahe ho itna gussa? Jo hogaya wo hogaya na..Ap gussa thuk dijiye na ab. "

Sid: Jo hogaya wo hogaya??Do you even know that tum mujhse dur chali ja sakti thi for your stupidity!! 

Sana: To kya hojata?  Waise bhi divorce k baad mein aur ap dur hi hojayenge na ek dusre se?? 

This time Sid's eyes showed fire in it as it became dark shade of red & his veins on neck came out. He angrily grabbed her neck & pushed her on the wall shouting, “Hum nehi honge dur. Did you get that!!!???  We are not going to lose eachother. I'm not going to lose you "

Holding her neck she started crying, “Ap itna gussa kyu horahe hein.. Shant hojaiye na"

Watching her pleading eyes, he jerked away her own hand from her neck & digged his head inside her nape saying, “Then just shut up "

She couldn’t believe that he was actually nuzzling in her neck harshly. She breathed higher looking at the roof & closed her eyes feeling his Sensational touch. Her voice stopped making sentence as it was busy in producing moan for which she was feeling too shy.

She tried to push him beside to stop him from torturing her delicate skin but he didn’t hear anything. Moreover, his nuzzling had turned into licking & sucking making her knee so weak that she was going to fall like a broken candle  but luckily he hold her around her thin waist tightly to keep her stable at her place.

Her erotica moans were making him too crazy that he kept digging his head more & more into her nape making her lose all Control over her body. She let her upper body lean on the wall behind her while she was fully wet down there. She moaned, “Siddgarth ji.."

Neither he looked nor stopped. He simply used his leg to drag one tool & made her stand on it by lifting her holding waist. She opened her half eyes as he gave her a break of 6 sec from his continuous torture & looked at his face.
He sternly said, “Short!!"

& then again digged his head to do the same making her realise that their height difference annoyed him. Her lips curved a smile & she finally thought to pamper his anger. She caressed his shoulder lovingly, “Si..sidharth ji.. Shant hojaiye..I'm sorry"

He groaned biting her mercilessly. Her eyes had tears but palms had only pamper. She continuously caressed his hair to calm him down.
But the table turned badly. He lifted her in his arms & laid her down on bed before hovering over her.

With all her adoration she looked at him to calm the angry Sid saying, “I'm sorry. We Are sorry. Hum e nehi jana chahiye jeep se dur"

He tried to touch her lips with his but she looked other side making his hand clutch her pallu & throw it other side leaving her in skirt & blouse only. Her breath hitched when he grabbed the edge of her blouse but she grabbed over his hand tightly mumbling, “Nehi... Pls nehi "

He groaned digging his head in her nape for the third time & kept nuzzling till he fell in sleep as she was continuously massaging his scalp.

Realising that he was sleeping, she tried her level best to come out from the bed but it was impossible as their position was like a stone on a paper. She Couldn't move evn a lil bit. So, being exhausted she left trying & closed her eyes too to get a nap!

Part Finished

Vote Cmmnt & Fllw