𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦

Lennox tried to calm his mind, he thought of this war being over.

That did not help him. Mainly because he knew he would have to fight. Which was not a thing he wanted to do. Lennox wanted to be there with his kids, he wanted to be there for Kat and Frey.

Was that too much to ask for?

But, maybe if he did fight, have the war done, maybe then he could just relax and be there for his kids, they could be a semi happy family. Except the Jedi order part, but he wasn't thinking about that, he was thinking about his kids.

"Dad, where's mom?" Katerina asked.

Lennox smiled, "She just went to visit aunt Padme, she will be backany moment now-" "I'm back." Scarlett announced.

"Mom!" Katerina exclaimed, running to hug her mom.

Katerina then went to her room, going to find Frey.

Lennox looked at his blonde pilot with a smile, he couldn't be any happier.

It was the perfect life, the Jedi order wasn't a problem, Anakin and Padme were happy, Obi-Wan visited. It was great.

But of course, it was just what he wanted.

It wasn't real.

Because if it were real, Scar would be alive.

Lennox missed her.

It was easy to see.

He just wanted her back, he wanted to see her one last time.

One last time.

He looked to his left to see a familiar wookie, Chewie.

Chewie looked at the Jedi, Lennox walked over to the wookie.

Chewie roared, Lennox knew exactly what Chewie was asking, "Scar-she-she went to a planet and something happened." He paused, trying to blink away the tears that were springing in in eyes, "She died." He finished in a quiet voice.

Once again, Chewie roared in response, the only difference was the type of roar. Instead of a confused roar, it was one of anger.

Lennox barely had time to relax or even greive her death.

He thought after losing his mother, no one else would die, but he was wrong.

He wanted to bring her back, but he couldn't.

For once, he WAS going to protect those he cared about.

Lennox was going to help win this war, he was going to see his kids.

And he was sure he wasn't going to throw away his shot.

I actually wrote a chapter.

Also, yes, I like bringing pain to my characters.

And yes, I like adding Hamilton quotes to these chapters.

I also did decide to add that little dream for him. Because that's just-yeah.

Okay, bye!