𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛

Padme soon followed after Scarlett, they got out of the ship which caused Scarlett to stretch.

Obi-Wan furrowed his eyebrows at her, "Tell me why again that you feel the need to leave this ship and not stay where it's more safe?" He asked, he was currently standing on the foldable rail.

"Well, to be truly honest, it's because it's away from you." She responded. "Did you ever think for a second that I'm not really that bad?" He asked. "You ask a lot of questions, Kenobi." He held a small smile on his face. "Fine, I also want to get out of the ship." Obi-Wan now had visible confusion written all over his face.

"But, you're a pilot-" "Yes, I'm a pilot. If I'm not flying the ship, it's pointless to me." She told him, catching up with Padme and Qui-Gon, Jar Jar and R2.

They soon arrived at a shop that would hopefully have the parts they needed for the ship.

There was a Toydarian, which Scarlett could only translate parts of the conversation. The Toydarian was speaking in a different language. "I need parts for a J type 3 7 neubian." "Ah yes, neubian..."

Soon a little boy came running through the open concept door, from the slight bit of stairs.

Scarlett stayed put with Padme, Jar Jar and the little boy.

"Are you an angel?" The boy asked Padme, Scarlett had a small smirk appear on her face. "What?" The brunette asked confused.

"An angel, I heard the space pilots talk about them, they're the msot beautiful creatures in the universe." The boy conituned to talk to Padme while Scarlett decided to walk around the shop a bit.

She heard the boy speak again, "I'm a pilot you know, and some day I'm gonna fly away from this place." She chuckled silently. "You're a pilot?" Scarlett asked, turning around.

"All my life." The boy answered, "How long have you been here?" Padme asked, "Since I was very little, 3, I think. My mom and I were sold to Gardulla the Hutt, but she lost this betting on the pod races." He explained. Padme furrowed her brows, "You're a slave?" She asked, confused, she had no idea abou this place.

"I'm a person and my name is Anakin." He told the two, Scarlett could see where the boy was coming from. "I'm sorry, I don't fully understand, this is a strange place to me."

She remembered the days when she was younger, on a planet of sand.

"Who are you?" Anakin asked Scarlett. "I'm Scarlett, but everybody calls me Scar." She gave him the usual introduction.

Scarlett felt as though they had only been there for a second before Qui-Gon came back, telling them they were leaving.

Scarlett noticed that they were stopped, she turned to see Jar Jar on the ground, being held by the neck by a Dug. Anakin soon came to the rescue, leading them to a stand that was selling different things.

Soon, a sandstorm came rolling in. "Do you have shelter?" Anakin asked them, "We'll head back to our ship." Qui-Gon told him. "Is it far?" "It's on the outskirts." Padme answered. "You'll never reach the outskirts in time. Sandstorms are very dangerous. Come on, I'll take you to my place." Anakin told them, leading them to his place. 

Once they got to his house they headed right inside. Anakin started calling for his mother, soon a woman with dark brown hair in a braid/bun came walking out, alongside a boy around Scarlett's age. He had hair slightly similar to Ani's but more dark and slightly ginger.

"These are my friends mom, Lenny." Anakin informed his mother and what seemed like a relative. "I'm Qui-Gon Jin, this is Scarlett, your son was kind enough to offer us shelter."

Anakin had went to show Padme his droid.

The older boy and Scarlett went to another room, it looked like a bedroom.

"I'm Lennox Skywalker by the way, I'm Ani's older brother." He introduced. "Scarlett Kope." They shook hands, both held a smile on their face.

They met everyone, I repeat they have met.

May I just say that Obi-Wan just wants Scarlett to be safe, that's all. Like, they're ready to kill each other, but they protect at all costs.

Okay, so I have figured out a ship name: Skope.

Also, they are just adorable.

Ok, bye!