𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑡𝑤𝑜

"Hello." A litte boy greeted Scarlett.

She was confused as to why this little boy with a blue cape, that was too big for him, was speaking to her. "Hi." She responded.

"Is that your ship?" She nodded, "Yeah, that's my ship." His eyes widened in amazement. He then came to conclusion.

"Wait, that's the Millennium Falcon. I learned about the ship." Soemone ACTUALLY knew about her ship.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"Scar Ko-Skywalker." She stopped herself, "You?" She asked, "I'm Lando Calrissian." He intronduced. She crossed her arms and sighed. "How long are you staying here for?" He asked. "Probably only a few days." She answered.

She didn't even know why she was talking to a random kid. She seemed to be doing this a lot since she had met Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon.

Ever since she met them years ago, she had started being open. Not all at once, but eventually she learned not to kick anyone who asked just looked at her.

And you might think it was Lennox that had taught her that, partly, yes. But, it was her first friend, one who she considered family, Obi-Wan.

"Are you okay?" She blinked back to reality.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"Follow me, it's getting a little cold here." Lando suggested, motioning for her to follow.

Scarlett followed him, she chuckled silently when he threw his blue cape dramatically.

"Your ship should be fine, it isn't too far from here."

The blonde pilot sat down, drinking the beverage.

"What?" Obi-Wan questioned.

"Just, trust me. It will be okay-" "I am NOT getting in that ship with you." She gave him a look that made him slightly terrified. He chuckled nervously.

It was before Lennox was going to say bye to Scar, when the Skywalkers were just told they were padawans.

"It's not gonna be tht bad-"

"IT'S NOT EVEN FINISHED." She smiled innocently, shrugging.

She missed them.

But she knew what had to be done. And no one would be happy with it.

Obi-Wan somewhat knew her plan, but he never would think about her acting on it.

Lando had walked off somewhere to get something, the blonde grabbed her hologram with the plan from her pocket.

"See you soon, sister."

So. Yeah.

Just, so many original trilogy references.

Yeah, so you remember that plan Scar had back in either the end of act one or the start of act two. The one that included the plan of her killing Elaine? Yeah.

Ok, bye!