𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟

Scarlett, Obi-Wan and the female that had welcomed them were now standing outside the bounty hunter's door.

It revealed a child.

She hoped this wasn't Jango Fett.

"Boba, is your father here?" "Yep." He nodded. "May we see him?" "Sure." He answered. Scarlett looked at Obi-Wan who nodded at her lightly.

"Jango, welcome back, was your trip productive?" Obi-Wan bowed, the blonde pilot didn't bother.

"This is Jedi master, Obi-Wan Kenobi, and Captain Kope. They've come to check on our progress." "Your clones are very impressive. You must be very proud." Obi-Wan told him. Scarlett crossed her arms, cautious of the bounty hunter.

"I'm just a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe." She kept on a blank face, but she might have been having a minor panic attack.

Boba looked between the Jedi and his father. Scarlett put her right hand to her side, for easy access to her blaster.

"Thank you for your time, Jango." "Always a pleasure to meet a Jedi, and a captain."

Both the Kenobi and the Kope left the room, heading out to their ships.

----

Lennox was now eating food inside, along with Anakin and Padme.

"We went into aggressive negotiations." "Aggressive negotiations? What's that?" Padme was confused.

"Oh, well, negotiations with a lightsaber." The three of them laughed.

Once again, a moment he wished was him and the blonde pilot.

Anakin looked at his brother, smirking. "Thinking of a certain, blonde, pilot? Who is possibly gonna kill me?" He asked, his smirk widening when he heard nothing.

"I knew it!" "Knew what?" Padme asked, once again confused.

"Lennox likes Scar-" Lennox snapped his head to his little brother. "As Jedi-" "You're using the Jedi excuse. You still like her." Lennox looked at Padme for help, she giggled, "You're on your own. Sorry Lenny."

Lennox looked down, biting his lip.

"I-" "If you say you don't like her at LEAST a little bit, I will splash this drink on your face." Padme continued laughing at the brothers. Lennox sighed in annoyance, "Okay. Fine. I do like her. There. I said it. Happy?" He asked, Anakin and Padme gave each other a knowing look.

"But, yes, the Jedi code, the possiblilty of her not liking me back-" "And I am going to stop you right there, I understand but Scar, you really think she doesn't like you?" "Well-" "Lenny, if I got a republic credit for each time she glanced your way or you made her happy for once, I would have about a thousand, and counting."

The older Skywalker furrowed his brows, "I make her happy?" Padme and Anakin nodded. "It's amazing! You bring out the happiness and good in her. And she brings out the slightly rebelious side of you." Padme explained further.

Scarlett went near her ship when she heard a noise.

She turned around to see Lennox. He ran up to her and hugged her. "What are you doing here? You're supposed to be on the other ship with Obi-Wan and Ani." She told him.

"I wanted to say an actual goodbye to you before we leave for who knows how long." The blonde smiled slightly, looking down to hide her blush.

Now that Lennox remembered, he realized all the moments they had together, not knowing.

"The only problem is that you have a code to follow." Padme stated sadly.

He admitted it! Maybe not to Scarlett, but to both his brother and Padme.

I'm so excited!

I'm listening to the Skope playlist right now.

"Aggressive negotiations".

I may or may not be drinking tea.

Anyway, hope you liked the chapter.

Ok, bye!