𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒

Scarlett bit her lip, she was away from Lando.

She needed to go ahead with her plan, she couldn't stall herself any longer.

"Long time no see, sister." She heard the voice, turning around she saw the other blonde. "Elaine." She spat.

Elaine cocked her head, "What? Not happy to see me?" She asked, pouting.

"Where are my kids?" She asked, getting to the point. The older Kope sister smirked, "Is that why you came here?" She asked, scoffing. "Why else would I be here?" Scarlett asked.

If looks could kill, Elaine would be dead 5 times.

"See, that would be a problem..." The younger sister snapped her head up, looking-glaring- at Elaine. "WHERE ARE THEY." She demmanded, crossing her arms.

Elaine laughed, and not in a good way either.

"Who's to say they aren't dead." As soon as those words came out of her mouth, Scar knew she was lying. However, that didn't stop her from putting her forearm to Elaine's throat. "You're weak." The older one out of the two told her.

"At least I'm not you." Scarlett responded. She used her left arm to twist the other's arm, she then kicked her in the stomach, knocking her down.

"Come on, Elaine. I'm waiting for you to fight back." She said, having a different look in her eyes.

Elaine got up, the two Kopes had a staredown. But, fought.

Scarlett gritted through her teeth, "YOU STOLE MY KIDS."

"You know, I didn't think you could do anything worse, but now I know you did. I know you won't kill them yourself, that's all I know." She paused, "So whatever you wanna do, do it. Come on, Elaine. Do your worst."

She waited four minutes, she sighed.

Just then, Lando looked at the so called sisters, confused and conflicted.

Scar looked at the child, giving him a sad smile, she looked back at her sister, who had her pinned to the ground. It started pouring for an even more dramatic scene.

"I know you want to kill me." Scarlett told her, "So, do it." She said, no hint of sarcasm in her voice.

Elaine furrowed her brows, confused as to why her younger sister was saying that.

"Fine." She muttered, she went for her dagger, but Scar was faster.

She took her own, stabbing Elaine in the heart.

But, Elaine still had hers in her hand, she took the dagger, and Scarlett felt a quick pain in her chest.

The older sister took the last bit of energy, dragging her somehow bloody hands, smearing the blood across the blonde pilot's face.

Both fell to the side.

Lando came rushing towards the creator of the Millennium Falcon.

"Captain Skywalker, are you okay?" He asked, kneeling down. She looked at him, nodding weakly. "You have to-" "Lando, I knew what was going to happen." She paused, causing him to furrow his eyebrows.

"I want you to have the falcon, and maybe you'll meet someone, and give her to them. Just, be careful, okay? There's smuggling components-" She cut herself off, closing her eyes, and Lando didn't understand.

----

Obi-Wan, Anakin and Lennox felt something weird.

It was strange to them, then it hit them, Scar.

I gave you a happy chapter beforehand because of this.

*Chuckles nervously*

Yeah. Okay. I know, I'm a monster.

Okay, bye!