𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒

Elaine stood at the top of the sand dune with her little sister.

"When are our parents coming back?" Scarlett asked. "I have no idea."

Scarlett looked at the lake, sighing lightly. "Is it necessary that I go with you guys?" "You're under our protection now." Qui-Gon informed her, which made both Obi-Wan and Scarlett look at him sharply.

"I'm sorry I'm what?" "She's what?" The two exclaimed at the same time.

Qui-Gon sighed, looking at the lake, and gesturing for them to follow. Scarlett was prepared to die, kind of.

They got to the city and through the doors, she still wondered how she was able to know where she was going without her eyes being opened, then it reminded her. "Couldn't have you die when you're technically our pilot, now could we?" Obi-Wan reminded, causing Scarlett to look at him. "You didn't let me die?" "Like I said, you're our pilot."

Once they got inside, they noticed multiple gungans.

Every one of them started to look at the three humans and whispered to one another.

"Heyo-dalee, Cap'n Tarpals, Mesa back!" Jar Jar said, opening his arms wide. "Noah gain, Jar Jar. Yousa goen tada Bosses. Yousa in big
dudu this time." The guard said. The guard then zapped Jar Jar with something, making Jar Jar exclaim, "How wude."

Scarlett happened to zone out of the talk, but she did hear bits and pieces of it. She was never much of a listener when she was a kid, and when she did, she always needed to move around.

"Scarlett, I am talking to you-" "Don't call me that." Scarlett snapped at her sister.

"It's your name-" "Why can't you just call me Scar like everyone else?" She cut her sister off once again.

Scarlett walked around the room made of sand and other materials that she had salvaged.

The pilot crossed her arms, tapping her foot as she attempted to listen, but by the time she actually listened, the two males were heading out. "Why does no one ever tell me these things?" She muttered to herself. They came to a halt when Jar Jar started talking to Qui-Gon, and warning him about the core.

"Do we really need to-" "What is to become of Jar Jar Binks here?" Qui-Gon asked the boss gungan.

Scarlett groaned lightly, looking at the gungan who was chained, then looked at Obi-Wan.

——

Soon enough, the small submarine contained two jedis, one who was a master that was kind of helpful, the other being a cheeky little bugger, then a gungan who was banished for being clumsy and lastly, a pilot and smuggler who just wanted to be anywhere but there.

"You know, I'm pretty sure that this was only made for three people at most." Scarlett commented, moving slightly.

"You know, if we go any slower we'll be moving in reverse." The smuggler told Obi-Wan.

That's when they all saw a sea monster thingy that was just showing the eye, because that's not weird at all.

"This day has been wonderful, hasn't it?" She asked sarcastically. "Just spin the submarine, turn it around and get to the surface, wherever it is." She advised, trying to be helpful.

Fast forward to a few minutes later, and they were currently sat above water.

"Well, That was fun."

Qui-Gon is a tired dad. Obi-Wan is a cheeky little bugger who didn't want Scar to get hurt. Scarlett is just being sarcastic and zoning out. All normal things.

I'm currently drinking tea, listening to Hamilton songs and planning the next two acts in this book. Because, in case you didn't know, this book is set in the prequels. The whole book. Then the sequel is the original trilogy, the third is sequel trilogy. None of you probably didn't care, which is great, but there ya go.

My hair is slightly short, it kinda looks like Sam Winchester's hair in season 4.

Ok, bye!