𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

Scarlett looked at the ground in front of them, seeing Qui-Gon's body in flames.

"What will happen to me now?" Anakin asked, looking at both Lennox and Obi-Wan. "The council has granted me permission to train you. You will be a Jedi, both of you, I promise." Obi-Wan informed both Skywalkers.

They turned back to look at Qui-Gon's dead body with tears in their eyes.

"There's no doubt that the mysterious warrior was a sith." Mace Windu told Yoda. "Always two, there are. No more, no less. A master, and an apprentice." "But which one was destroyed? The master, or the apprentice?" Mace Windu asked.

-----

It was a little bit after the burning of Qui-Gon, and Scarlett sat on the bed in the room she had been given.

"It's me-" "Come in." She responded, she turned to the door.

"You know, I never understood why people cried at death, I mean, I didn't at my parents, or anyone I knew before." Scarlett paused, "But, now I kind of understand." She looked up, "They were never there, they were never really my family." She sighed. Obi-Wan sat down beside her.

"Why are you like this with others?" He asked her, leaving her in confusion.

"What do you mean?"

"You act tough, you act as though you have no emotions, but you do." "Because growing up, I never had a choice. I had to hide emotions in order to survive."

They both heard a knock on the door, Scarlett stood up, and opened the door.

But, the person she was least expecting to show up was on the other side.

Scarlett's eyes and mouth opened in shock.

"Good to see you."

"Elaine?"

Okay, I know it's really short.

But I didn't know what else to add and I wanted to end it there.

So, it's one more chapter, then epilogue and then act two.

I can't wait to write conflict between Obi-Wan and Elaine.

Oh, also, do you guys have a preference for what I should do for the chapters, for example,

option one: ex. Chapter fifteen, Epilogue, ACT TWO, Chapter sixteen, etc.

or

option two: ex. Chapter fifteen, Epilogue, ACT TWO, Chapter one, etc.

I just wanna know if you guys have a preference.

Ok, bye!