𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛

"Those are the forward stabilizers." "And those two control the pitch." Scarlett grinned at the younger Skywalker.

"You catch on pretty quick." The pilot in the yellow jacket commented.

Scarlett smirked, she looked aroud the cockpit, seeing all the controls. Anakin got up, grabbing Scarlett's hand and dragging him with him somewhere, "Scar, look." He pointed to outside the window. She nodded.

She noticed Obi-Wan, he was heading to the cockpit.

She ruffled Ani's hair, "Be careful." She whispered, she headed towards the cockpit again, crossing her arms as she walked in.

"What's going on?" She asked the Jedi padawan. "I'll explain later." She groaned in annoyance.

"I have one battleship on my scope." "It's a droid control ship." "They probably spotted us." "We haven't much time." Obi-Wan informed. "Oh no, we have plenty of time." She muttered, that caused Obi-Wan to look at her with a tired look.

The ship landed in a forest within Naboo. Scarlett sighed, she repeatedly tapped Obi-Wan's shoulder, just to annoy him. He took a deep breath, trying to keep calm.

"What?" He asked, he was slightly tired of being tapped on the shoulder for more than 15 times.

"You said you woul tell me the plan. So, what's the plan?" She asked, looking up at him.

"Apparently, we're getting the gungans and they're supposed to be warriors." "I thought the queen didn't want to be at war." She said to herself outloud.

----

"Jar Jar is on his way to the gungan city, master." Obi-Wan told Qui-Gon, walking up to him.

"Good." "Do you think the queen's idea will work?" He asked, Scarlett stood beside him, looking around.

"The gungans will not be easily swayed, and we cannot use our power to help her."

Qui-Gon turned his head so that a few strands of his long hair were waving.

"I'm sorry for my behaviour, master. It's not my place to disagree with you about the boys and his brother. And I am grateful you think I'm ready to take the trials." Obi-Wan apologized. Scarlett tapped her foot lightly. "You've been a great apprentice, Obi-Wan. And you're a much wiser man than I am. I forsee you will become a great Jedi Knight." Qui-Gon responded.

Qui-Gon walked away a bit.

Scarlett looked to see Lennox with Anakin, they were talking about something.

"You know, I might go back to my ship-oh, that's right, it got blown up. At the station that I flew you both to." She reminded him.

"How did you get the ship?" He asked, causing the blonde to look at him. "It's a kind of long story." She warned him. "Well, we have a bit of time." He told her, waiting for her to talk.

She smiled, "When I was younger, about 12, I left my sister and started flying little things, like speeders. I eventually learned about being able to get paid for flying people places." She paused, "So, I went to a place not far from where I was staying, and I found the ship." She sighed, "I only had so much money, it was in worse condition then, I gave the credits to the owner, and I fixed her up." She finished. "I guess it's not that long of a story." She added.

They both turned to see Qui-Gon motioning for them to go over to where he was.

"The gungan city is deserted." Jar Jar told them.

Scarlett sighed. "More likely they were wiped out." Captain Panaka replied to something Obi-Wan had said.

"Do you know where they are, Jar Jar." Scarlett asked the gungan.

"When in trouble, gungans go to sacred place, me sa show you, come on, me sa show you." Jar Jar said, leasding them to the sacred place the gungans gathered.

---

"Your honor, Queen Amidala of the Naboo." One of the guards told the boss gungan.

"I am Queen Amidala of the Naboo, I come before you in peace." The decoy spoke to the boss gungan.

"We have searched you out because we wish to form an alliance."

"Your honor." Padme stepped forward. "Who sa dis?" He asked. "I am Queen Amidala." Everyone but Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon and Scarlett were surprised and shocked. "This is my decoy, my protection, my loyal body guard. I'm sorry for my deception but it was necessary to protect myself." Anakin, the poor boy, was still confused, as was Lennox.

"Although we do not always agree, your honor, our two greats societies have always lived in peace." "The trade federation has destroyed all we have worked so hard to build, if we do not act quickly, all will be lost forever." She explained. "I ask you to help us." "No, I beg you to help us, we are your humnble servants." Padme changed her mind, getting down on her knees, everyone else following suite.

"Our faith is in your hands."

Everyone started being happy, they soon stood up.

Honestly, even though they fight and bicker, Scarlett still stays around Obi-Wan, mainly because he reminds her a bit of Elaine, except he's better and he kind of listens to her instead of hating her.

Obi-Wan is her safe place.

Ok, bye!