𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡

The group started to sit at the dinner table.

Padme had learned that slavery exists there. Scarlett had started to eat the food already, she had learned from a very young age not to be too picky on foods.

"Has anybody ever seen a pod race?" Anakin asked the so called outsiders. Padme shook her head, while Scarlett nodded and Qui-Gon said, "They pod race in Malistair, very fast, very dangerous."

"I'm the only human who can do it." "You must have Jedi reflexes if you race fast." He paused, and quickly grabbed the gungan's tongue as Jar Jar was trying to eat something from the table, "Don't do that again." Lennox and Scarlett both snickered.

Anakin played with a fork, "You're a Jedi Knight, aren't you?" The boy asked, Lennox looked down, as did Padme. "What makes you think that?" The Jedi questioned. "I saw your laser sword. Only Jedis carry that kind of weapon." Ani answered with a serious look on his face.

"Perhaps I killed a Jedi and took it from him." Qui-Gon leaned back a bit. "I don't think so, no one can kill a Jedi." The young boy told him with such confidence, he even slammed his hand on the table lightly. Both Qui-Gon and Scarlett chuckled.

"I wish that were so." He said with a sad expression on his face.

"I had a dream I was a Jedi, I came back here and freed all the slaves." Anakin told them about his dream he once had, "Have you come to free us?" He asked, hope laced in his voice.

"No, I'm afraid not." Qui-Gon responded. "I think you have, why else would you be here?" Scarlett sighed. "I can see there's no fooling you Ani. We're on our way to Coruscant, the central system in the Republic on a very important mission." Why say that? Honestly, Scarlett was confused, they didn't go there to free slaves, as sad as it is.

"Scar, we have to go, now." Elaine told Scarlett. The younger Kope kept staring at the blasters outside a building in awe. "Why can't we-" "Because we aren't making any money." Scarlett sighed.

Soon after, night had fell upon the planet of Tatooine, and everyone had went to sleep, except Scarlett. Tomorrow was the day that Qui-Gon was going to be making the bet with Watto.

Her and Padme were in the same room, Padme looked peaceful, no, tht was a lie, she looked stressed. Soon enough, she had woken up, sighing as she saw Scarlett awake. "You couldn't sleep either?" Scarlett shook her head.

------

The next day

Scarlett and Padme were sitting outside the shop while Qui-Gon had gone in.

It seemed as though time was passing by quickly as they were now back at the Skywalker home. Scarlett sat on top of the sand balcony, meanwhile Qui-Gon was standing, using the communicator to talk to Obi-Wan.

"What if this plan fails, master. We could be stuck here a very long time." The blonde could hear the conversation. "Well, it's too dangerous to call for help and a ship without supply isn't going to get us anywhere. And there's something about this boy." Qui-Gon clicked a button and it stopped.

"It's true, what if it does fail?" "Well then, you can find a way to get off of Tatooine if you wish, and go back to your pilot life." He told her, she stood up, heading down to the ground level.

She noticed Anakin making sure his pod racer was going to work.

Lennox looked at her, "You look confused." He guessed. "That's because I am." "Why?" He asked in a calming tone.  "I didn't know kids could be like this." She paused, "I mean, I knew there were still slaves, especially kids, but, with so much hope." She added, he looked at her, she had a sad look in her eyes.

After the checking up for the racer to work, once again, the day had went by and night had fell.

Tomorrow was a big day, they were hopefully going to get the stuff they needed, and get out of Tatooine, Anakin was going to hopefully win the race to get that all.

There we go.

Scarlett is just so confused.

Also, look at this adorable kitten I found on Pinterest

Ok, bye!