𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒

Scarlett walked outside, she noticed the sun rising.

----

She was now standing with Ani, Lennox, Qui-Gon, Jar Jar, R2, C-3PO, Shmi and Padme.

"What'd he mean by that?" Anakin asked Qui-Gon. "I'll tell you later." Qui-Gon told him.

Shortly after, all but Anakin were standng watch in the arena stand. All the racers were being introduced. She could practically see fear written all over Shmi an Padme's faces. Scarlett stood there with a blank facial expression, she sighed.

"Is he nervous?" "He's fine." Qui-Gon reassured Shmi.

"You Jedi are far too reckless." Padme let her thoughts known to the Jedi. "The Queen is not-" "The Queen trusts my judgement, young handmaiden, you should too." He cut her off. "You assume too much." She whispered.

Scarlett looked at Padme, "I'm sure he'll be fine." She tried to calm Padme.

"What happens if he doesn't win, then we'll be here for who knows how long."

Everyone started their engines, prepared to race.

When everyone went, Anankin's pod didn't go. Lennox bit his lip, hoping it wouldn't end with an explosion. Padme gave Scarlett a worried look. She tapped her foot. "What do you think is wrong with-" "I have no idea, I've never pod raced. I've only flown ships that get you to other systems." Scarlett reminded her.

Thankfully, it was working again and running.

Lennox looked at the blonde, he had picked up on a few of the things she did. She usually tapped her foot for different things, perhaps a coping mechanism, she also would sometimes go on about the different things about being a pilot, another was that she would bite her lip, either in frustration or concentration, or even both.

"Look, here he comes." Qui-Gon put his left hand on Padme's shoulder to comfort.

Scarlett leaned forward as well to see Ani in the view.

"He's gonna make it." The blonde kept repeating in her head. Anakin somehow got in the lead, ahead of Sebulba. Scarlett let a very quiet sigh of relief. But the biggest relief was when Anakin finished and won the race.

The group soon went down from the stands and to see Ani.

Qui-Gon lifted the boy up, meanwhile everyone was chanting and cheering. Lennox and Scarlett both were grinning like no tomorrow.

---

"We owe you everything, Ani." Padme thanked, hugging the boy.

Shmi then brought her youngest son into a hug, "It's so wonderful, Ani. You have brought hope to those who have none. I'm so very proud of you." She kissed his cheek. He then looked at both Scarlett and Lennox.

"What? You did great, Ani." Lennox told his younger brother, ruffling Ani's hair, then looked at Scarlett. She sighed, she knelt down and hugged Anakin, "I knew you could do it." She whispered into his hair.

Scarlett said bye to them and headed to the ship like everyone else.

Obi-Wan came out, walking towards Qui-Gon and Scarlett. "Well, all the essential parts we need. I'm going back, some unfinished buisness. It won't be long." Qui-Gon informed the two.

"Why do I sense we've picked up another pathetic life form?" Obi-Wan asked, looking at Scarlett who furrowed her eyebrows.

"It's the boy who's responsible for getting us these parts, along with his brother." Qui-Gon explained, looking at Scarlett and Obi-Wan. "Get this hyperdrive generator installed." He directed it at his padawan, "Yes, master. It shouldn't take long."

Obi-Wan and Scarlett walked back to the ship, "So, I'm alive." "Yes, I can see that." Obi-Wan replied as they got to the ship.

---

Skywalker home,

Lennox and Anakin had just found out they were freed, but that their mother hadn't.

"I'll watch out for them, you have my word."

"Will you be alright?" Qui-Gon asked Shmi.

Lennox went to C-3PO and Anakin, he leaned against the doorway. "Hello master Anakin." 3PO greeted, "Well 3PO, I've been freed, and I'm going away in a starship." He heard his little brother tell the droid.

Anakin turned around and headed out of his room to the outside.

---------

Back at the ship

Scarlett waited inside the ship beside Obi-Wan.

Anakin and Lennox then ran onto the ship yelling something along the lines of, "take off".

"Qui-Gon's in trouble." The captain, who she learned was named Captain Panaka, told the other captain, which she still had no idea what his name was, bu the wore a yellow jacket. Anakin looked up at Obi-Wan while Lennox just stood there.

"Take off." Scarlett snapped her head to the padawan. She then realized the plan. "Fly over there, go low." She finished for him.

They all went to Qui-Gon once he got onto the ship.

"Are you alright?" Anakin asked, running to the Jedi master.

Why yes, he seemed perfectly alright, on the floor, panting. All good.

"I think so." "What was it?" Obi-Wan asked.

"I'm not sure, but it was well trained in the Jedi arms. My guess is it was after the Queen." "What are we gonna do about it?" Anakin asked. Scarlett and Lennox were standing there, not knowing what to do. "We shall be patient." Qui-Gon paused, "Anakin, Lennox Skywalker, meet Obi-Wan Kenobi." "Hi." Obi-Wan nodded.

"You're a Jedi too? Pleased to meet you." Lennox, Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon, and even Scarlett got a kick out of that.

We now have Scarlett and Obi-Wan in the same room again, thank the Winchesters.

So, I can't I'm actually writing this, like constantly writing and wanting to write it.

I'm currently getting the series and Scarlett playlist on spotfiy ready. I'm also trying to make the Sen (Scarlett and Obi-Wan brotp) playlist and the Skope (Lennox x Scarlett ship) playlist.

Here's what I have so far for each,

Sen: Stay alive (Hamilton), You're gonna go far, kid (The Offspring), Partners in crime (Set it off, Ash Costello), Soldier, Poet, King (The Oh Hellos), Angel with a shotgun (The Cab), Blood // Water (grandson), What the hell (Avril Lavigne), That's my girl (Fifth Harmony), Brother (Kodaline)

Skope: Helpless (Hamilton), That would be enough (Hamilton), The middle (Zedd, Maren Morris, Grey), Most people are good (Luke Bryan), Greatest love story (LANCO), Every little thing (Carly Pearce), Heaven (Kane Brown), I could use a love song (Maren Morris)

If you guys have any suggestions, feel free to tell me.