𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

Scarlett heard Jar Jar talking to Padme about something, so she turned around to see a slight unexpecting surprise.

They walked forward towards the Jedi.

"It's a great pleasure to see you again, m'lady." "It has been far too long, master Kenobi." "Ani?" "Lennox?" Scarlett said the older Skywalker brother's name, while Padme said the younger one's.

"My goodness, you've grown." "So have you, grown more beautiful, I mean. Well, for a senator." Anakin tried to get out. Oni-Wan, Lennox and Scarlett all looked away, sighing.

"Our presence here will be invisible, m'lday, I can assure you." "I'm captain Typho, of her majesty's security service." He introduced, he conitnued on but Scarlett ignored him, sitting down.

"I don't need more security, I need more answers. I wanna know who's trying to kill me." The blonde pilot sighed. "We're here to protect you, senator. Not to start an investigation." Of course, ignoring him like usual, Anakin told Padme that they would find out who wanted to murder her. Both Lennox and Scarlett groaned.

That caused there to be an argument between Obi-Wan and Anakin, Anakin decided to question him.

Scarlett looked at Padme, mouthing, "Why them?" Padme shrugged as she looked at her. While they were silently talking, Lennox looked at the pilot, noticing the slight changes. Her hair was a bit lighter, she had cuts and scars on her wrists, and what looked like blood stains on her vest and blouse, as well as her pants. When she was facing them, he saw a few cuts and scars on her face.

"Now, if you'll excuse me, I will retire." Padme informed them, causing Scarlett to stay there.

"She hardly even recognized me, Jar Jar. I've thought about her everyday since we've parted. She's forgotten me completely." Scarlett heard Anakin tell Jar Jar, which caused her to blink in confusion.

Obi-Wan walked over to her. "Long time no see." Scarlett turned around, grinning. "Good to see you too, Kenobi." "Those scars weren't from years ago, or that blood." He commented about her wrists. She shrugged, "It's just from little jobs I did for the duchess on Mandalore." His eyes lit up slightly. "The duchess? Who's the duchess?" He asked as if he knew nothing.

"Duchess Satine." He had a small smile appear on his face.

Obi-Wan and Scarlett then walked over to the two Skywalkers and the gungan.

"You're focusing on the negative, Anakin, be mindul of your thoughts." Obi-Wan looked at Jar Jar quickly, then back at Anakin, "She was pleased to see us. Now, let's check the security." He whispered.

Scarlett crossed her arms and looked at Ani, "You did grow." She told him, making both him and his brother chuckle.

Anakin left to follow Obi-Wan while Lennox stayed where he was, with Scarlett.

"It's amazing to see you again, Scar." The pilot smiled, looking down. "I don't know how it's even possible, but somehow, you're even more beautiful." Scarlett bit her lip, and kept her head down to hide the light red on her face not go noticed by the older Skywalker, and let's just say it wasn't there before.

---

"Captain Typho has more than enough men downstairs if they try that way. Any activity up here?" Scarlett asked, walking towards the Jedi.

"Queit as a tomb. I don't like just waiting here for something to happen to her." "What's going on?" "She covered the cameras, I don't think she liked me watching her." Scarlett looked at Anakin, blinking in confusion.

"I can sense everything going on in that room, trust me."

"That doesn't bring comfort." Scarlett muttered.

"And yours are?" Anakin asked Obi-Wan, it was something about senses. "Possibly." The Kenobi said, shrugging.

"I have a bad feeling about this." Scarlett said outloud.

Scarlett is confused, welcome back to the confused puppy.

I'm basically binge writing this stuff.

Also, Scarlett blushing.

I don't know what else to say here.

Stan Skope for clear skin.

Ok, bye!