𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛

Scarlett looked at the Jedi in confusion.

"What?" She asked, "Where you are, your shield has a weak spot, try to kick it." He told her.

She saw it, it took all her force to kick it, so that it would disable, because apparently this is possible. And no, not THE force.

Once she got out, she looked at Obi-Wan, "Go back to the ship, and tell the council." She nodded, running off, literally.

She snuck out to the ship, she made sure no one was looking, then she climbed in and flew away.

"Alright, R4. Just you and me, buddy." She whispered.

----

She let out a sigh of relief once she arrived at the location.

She got out, making sure the falcon was still intact, which it was, and she headed to find at least one of the members of the Jedi council. She saw master Windu, and she caught up with him, she could hear him sigh.

"Captain Kope, I'm headed to-" "Obi-Wan is in trouble." He looked at her, raising a brow. "It's Dooku, well, at least Dooku was there-" He motioned with his head for her to follow him, which she did.

She walked in with master Widnu, she saw master Yoda, both nodded.

"It is done then." Scarlett caught the very last part at what Palpatine had said, it was that he was going to get the clone army.

"I will take whatever Jedi we have left and help Obi-Wan." Master Windu told Yoda.

"Visit I will, the cloners on Kamino. And see this army they have created for the Republic." Yoda stated. The blonde pilot looked between the two. "Come with me to Kamino, Captain Kope will."

"Question." Master Yoda nodded, "Can I fly my ship?" She asked, "Fly your ship, you may." She grinned.

Yoda followed her to the falcon, she smiled lightly at her ship as she headed inside.

Once they got in the cockpit, she pressed the controls, flipped some switches, and then they were on their way to Kamino, to get the clone army. "Good ship, this is." The Jedi master complemented. She mumbled a thanks, and the ship took off.

Scarlett just hoped that Lennox was not almost dying.

She sighed quietly, biting her lip, she made sure the ship didn't crash.

——

Lennox might have almost died, multiple times for a while now.

He was now thinking, as he was chained up to a huge post, and was basically going nowhere.

He then looked at Obi-Wan, who he was beside, kind of. "Where's Scar?" He asked, concerned. The master rose a brow, "I sent her away." The older Skywalker sibling blinked in confusion. "She's fine." He relaxed a bit, "Maybe." He added, not calming Lennox's nerves. At all.

"Oh, please say she's okay."

——

Scarlett was now trying to avoid the Astro field.

"We'll be there soon." She informed Yoda, he just nodded in return.

I know it's short.

I forgot to write the next chapter, I'm gonna work on it now. And also work on my French I forgot to do yesterday, plus it's a REALLY strict teacher. Yay.

Ok, bye!